Pescadozer 31.5 (Deckcrafters Killdozer / Alva Pescado Grande)

When I ride the killdozer I’m typically trying to surf and carve, not in straight line drag. I’ve never encountered speed wobble with them, but then again I’m usually under 18mph and carving deep 99% of the time. #thighburnz

1 Like

Don, you just sold me a set of these. They will be an ideal fit with my neo-hubs. You should get a sales commission haha

Got the Gen2 TKP ones. I am excited to try them on.

2 Likes

This is what happens when regular people try it…

8 Likes

Looks good already! With some sanding of the edges it will look professional.

1 Like

More on this

10 Likes

After the paint did you keep the side ply visible or paint over too?
Looks awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wanna do 2 tone. Yellow on top.black side and under. And will do black hexagons I have left over… Gotta tape up and redo the top.

8 Likes

Woohoo! lookin swwweeeeeet!

3 Likes

Epic! This trend must continue!! Thanks to the Don who started it!

2 Likes

Well. I’m quite happy with how it turned out. It sure ain’t perfect… But still pretty decent.

9 Likes

Nice work Rafael! Looks like it’ll be a fun ride :slight_smile: Lets mount up the components now! hahha

2 Likes

Looks real good!

1 Like

I love that shape and the color matches well. Good job man!

1 Like

yeah that yellow n black looks so nice.

2 Likes

I had not noticed until I put it on the bench and measured it. I did not realize I took so much out…The deck started at 33 and I actually knocked it down to 28

… showty’
10 at it’s widest 9 towards the bottom.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Sweet little buggy, dude :heart_eyes:
@donta is a real inspiration, bringing us forth.
Thank you for that.

3 Likes

Sweet sweet sweet! Do the back hub wheels feel for a rough ride? next up is to make our own hub wheels! or modified avenue trucks like @Donta42

1 Like

Yes. They are a bit rough especially over cracks. On good pavement they feel really nice. The low rolling resistance goes well with the surf adapter.
The addict in me is already thinking I need to get an actual vesc and some more Motors so I can put some blue Caguamas in the back…

3 Likes

Yes do it! Blue cags should be perfect for the get-ups like this…

2 Likes