Patreon Happened

Postage wise a book on top of a T makes sense, especially -> EU

EU hub would be nice, demand should probably be there this time

cough cough sender decks cough cough cough

4 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

no I typically use Custom Ink because based on their online presence, quality of printing, and acceptance of my insane illustrator art I suspect they have some bleeding edge shit and aren’t stuck in Quark 5 on a six color spider. Basically geeks like us. I know, they’re kind of expensive. But they put some white on black like nobody’s business.

If the people you know are total shirt nerds then i’d be willing to give them a run on a three or four color spot job. Gold, red, black, and white. yeah that’s a four color job. Well, three on the black tee I suppose.

5 Likes

They were actually offered to do work for custom ink as custom custom ink fully outsources their work! There prices are typically a 1/4 of the price though!
If your interested I’ll go over and ask them priceing tom. I sent you a pm.

4 Likes

oh hell yes. i’m fine with losing the middle man.

3 Likes

Thankyou

I’m here for the community and your fine ass, but I’m always down for free shit!

2 Likes

There is a good company by me that does some good work for a good price and can really get any brand of shirt. I like the belle canvas or Gildan dry blend. They did my shirts when I got shirts for my boards. And mine have a distressed font.

https://www.newwavescreenprinting.com/pricing

1 Like

@Venom121212 can you and your wife facilitate this? You know being a community and all lol

2 Likes

The only thing I want is a @Sender and @longhairedboy and @jamie and @BigBen original deck release

A Red Ember deck routed on LHB’s robot (phase wires and battery tray cutout) with Sender Skates carbon and grip/skin with a custom double-stack BigBen enclosure

Any way to make that happen? :smiley: Maybe raffle one off?

10 Likes

I’m having my Evo skinned along with a big ben enclosure by Sender. Than shipped to Damon for a pack. :grinning:

2 Likes

I sure can! What am I supposed to be doing?

Also I’m all for some T-shirts.

1 Like

@b264 That would be a sweet collaboration!

FWIW there’s a red ember boards “Soma” deck, skinned by @Sender, with some @mmaner artwork that we donated as a prize at the upcoming event in CO. So, come to CO and win it in June!

*full disclosure: you might need to beat @MoeStooge in a race so good luck!!

https://www.theelectricboarder.com/ for details. Or just ask @Lunasi

9 Likes

I don’t often have the opportunity to contribute with my posts as there’s almost always someone helping way ahead of me.
I’m stoked to be able contribute to the community through Patreon.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to give back for a change.

10 Likes

@longhairedboy is using a company for t-shirts. Figured we could keep it in the community and save Damon some skin. Just an idea though

3 Likes

In all seriousness, that’s one of the most genuine things I’ve ever read. Respect.

12 Likes

@Lunasi the dates aren’t on the web app :wink: When is Day One, for example :smiley:

3 Likes

T-shirts are cool, but I’d want some velcro long hair extensions that could attach to a helmet and either some square frame sunglasses or vinyl square frame eyeglasses decal to go on my full face helmet visor. Imagine an army of long haired boyz Esk8ing all over the world. Group rides would be ridiculous. :astonished:

Something like this, but all the way around the back of a helmet…
images

And the matching accessory…

20190528_192202

8 Likes