Parts in an itemised list - Inc E-Toxx replacement gear set for 1:5 Maxi APS Gear Drive (updated 5.4.23)

(Update from original post -A new build was commissioned so most parts previously posted are no longer available) - See remaining below.
Additional components from previous builds or parts no longer needed. forgive the format from the standard recommended. All photos are bellow. Everything works is near new or new or barely used and no issues.

Prices are as listed per line total and are ‘all in’ including PayPal buyer protection and shipping within USA. International shipping can be quoted via Fedex. Please let me know if you want that.

The list shows Total price for the line item and its unit price each (e.g. per motor) and the $$ savings from recommended retail (inc. state sales tax, 8.25% & excluding. shipping).

Items can be grouped into an assembly if desired by adding the items total price inc. shipping. No labour has been included in item parts pricing.

Just quote the part No. from the left column, All parts Shipping from Houston Texas.
The list will be updated on remaining availability. So if it’s listed its available.

I will warranty this stuff for 3 months for defects and pay return postage provided your willing to work with me to diagnose, send pictures and or video and work to resolve any issues if they are fixable prior to exercising that option. I will not warranty “Ï changed my mind, etc or negligent /accidental damages”

7 Likes

Excellent formatting, sir. GLWS!

4 Likes