PARTS FOR SALE!, CANADA

How much for the drive train

Also interested in motors, mounts, and trucks if still available.

It’s still available! I’ve been on vacation and offline.

Everything is still available guys! Sorry I’ve been on vacation and haven’t been online. For the entire drivetrain I’m hoping to get $740. Keep in mind this is Canadian dollars, so I will take the equivalent USD as well

I could take some more photos for you and you can buy this one? Lpl

1 Like

Seriously tempted, but my esk8 budget is currently sitting at a whopping $0.00

I think if you did that (and perhaps made a new thread marketing the carbon fiber deck better) that you would get more bites.

GLWS!

Throw up some individual prices and maybe you’ll get some bites for most of the things.

The cloudwheels you’re going to have to give away or sell to some unsuspecting sucker though…

I’d happily do cost of shipping for the wheels :yum:

Hello is the remote still available? I’m from Montreal!

Thanks! I’m in no rush, when I get some time I’ll make another post marketing the deck! It would he preferable to sell it with the battery (to the buyers benefit, it fits perfectly haha)

I do have somebody interested in the remote already. If they choose not to take it when I can ship it I will let you know.

I’ll do that! Was hoping to sell as a package but I’m getting a lot of bites for individual parts. Might be better to sell it that way. Just a pain in the ass shopping everything haha. As for the cloudwheels, I know they aren’t great but meh they’d be basically free with a package buy

1 Like

Sure thanks let me know!

Interested in the deck and battery

DECK AND BATTERY SOLD! Everything else available.

How much for the combo

1 Like