Partial Rebuild Onsra Black Carve

I’m just trying to get phase 1 of my plan completed, then I’ll get everything swapped over to my Evo 40" deck. Right now I just want to swap the trucks out for these Surfrodz 200mm RKP, the motors out with some newer/bigger model and some new wheels would be nice.

I picked up some motors (boardnamics 6384) that turned out to be to big for my surfrodz and janux motor mounts. Whoops… I’ll just hold onto these for now.

thumbnail_IMG_2280

I figured I would get either the Torqueboards 6355 190kv (link) or the Flipsky 6354 190kv (link).

Any reason either of these motors wouldn’t work with a MakerX DV6 Pro (powered with 12S3P battery)? I’d like to get these ordered tonight. Does 190kv vs 140kv for the flipsky’s make a big difference?

I picked up the boardnamics 10-8 fixed axles as well. Should I have any issue reusing my old Onsra 6" pneumie hubs and gears? I’d prefer to get some nicer wheels and hubs though… something with a wider rim/tire. What are my options? If you have some used wheels that will fit I’m willing to purchase.