Paris Cup 2019 - wow!

Yeah I don’t quite know how I survived that. Went clean over the bonnet and landed on the pavement in the other side, board still strapped to feet. Then just got up and walked away without a single scuff or scratch.

2 Likes

that was an amazing bail! I was really worried when I saw it happen and was super happy to see both you and moja jump up without damage.

Aw man, make sure he comes next time, I’d love to meet him Kugs.

3 Likes

Let’s be honest here. Moja is an awesome rider. He’s a ringer! Just look at what he taught us

4 Likes

I subbed for Frederic #9 on my Onewheel because he got injured. :joy:

That track was dope AF.

Participating is more important then winning right? :sweat_smile:

What can happen to an Iron Man. Only the cars suffer :grinning:

6 Likes

Everyone was there! There’s more next year, come along!

2 Likes

Is there any footage? Gutted I missed this, as myself and a few others were having a meeting to organise stuff for the next day… :confused:

Also, Streetwing killed it. Top, top job! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Y’all in Paris are having a lit time! I wish my area was a bit more active with these sorts of things

1 Like

Few of my videos from Paris not edited :slight_smile:

Thursday group ride in Paris (didn’t saw that my helmet was getting into the way of gopro) I took off earlier than everybody else didn’t slept for more than 36h so had caught myself riding in autopilot

Friday group ride with pictures of the mini (car to which Moja crashed into)

Saturday small group ride near the river with @darkkevind @ducktaperules and few other guys don’t know they usernames here

My cave qualifications:

And last Saturday group ride

3 Likes

I want to see them but probably it’s my PC that can not handle them. Could you please upload on Youtube or similar? Otherwise I see them in frames.

3 Likes

Yeah I am uploading as we speak those are raws 4k’s from gopro for everybody who wants to use it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ah ok that’s why. Then it’s definitely my PC the problem :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Damn the POV capture of your AT time trial is awesome!

3 Likes

Here you go guys :slight_smile: (Just probably quality now sucks as youtube processing)

2 Likes

Hi guys, thank you for showing up and sharing the good vibes with all of us. If you are interested in checking more videos or photos please head over to https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=13AD95ClHEc0DozvKV_kPdvKMxee2BxJJ

You can also upload more media, and this might be used by BBC. Just contact Michael Reid via the Event WhatsApp or Facebook when uploading stuff

4 Likes

Forgot my ND - RIP

4 Likes