P42A 18s6p Flux Battery w/ charger

The pack is fitted for a flux enclosure version 1.

Built this pack a few months ago in hopes of receiving my esc in a timely manner…killing time letting this sit here since I have no use for this pack at all as I’ve decided to just make a 12s build. Battery is ready to go, just plug into your ESC.

-18s 6A charger included with LP20 charge connector.

-Battery has never been used, charged once for 15 minutes. Sitting at storage voltage. Cells bought from 18650batterystore. Bluetooth LLT BMS. XT90s discharge, bullet connectors, XT30 on the charge port

Photos - https://imgur.com/a/g6McESg

Asking $1150usd ($1550cad) shipping included in the price for buyers in canada.

BMS -

Measurements -

Bought extra half-inch closed cell foam and glued it around on the enclosure, so it can be screwed to the deck

3 Likes

Any assembly pics? Who built it? Usually people don’t really like wrapped up mystery batteries

Given by the care that was used in shrinking the outer layer, I would wager it’s even more important haha

1 Like

Was built by myself. sad to let it go since a lot of time was spent on it, probably due to the non-ideal configuration - there’s 3D printed wall spacers + multiple layers of fishpaper insulating the p-groups that should never be touching. Fishpaper around all touching wires, overbuilt with tons of material.

I just wrapped it before taking photos, and didn’t get a chance to go in with a blade to clean the excess, sry

1 Like

Can you share a screenshot of the smart BMS readings, along with dimensions of the battery?

3 Likes

Will sell the enclosure(w/ heatsink)/deck if needed

im interested - Pm’d

2 Likes