Overwhelmed by Possibilities

its not that much more weight, but yeah we gon see

3 Likes

I’ve only heard good things about them, i just think their name scheme it’s kind of confusing :rofl:. The gear i bought it’s second hand, but I’m expecting to get at least a 1000 km out of them before needing to replace anything, as im not going to beat them up!

I’m actually going for that! I find myself very rarely going over 55kmh so anything over that does not make a lot of sense for me, i also dont have the proper safety gear for going over that speed as you start to look towards full face helmets and motorcycle protection.

The geardrive i have it’s actually 1:4’5 because I might go for a 16s in the future.

Did you read about the foldable battery? Do you think it can be done safely? Have you ever done anything similar? (Asking bc you a battery god lmao)

1 Like

You are going to reach the speed of light man! I feel like only very finely tunned setups can go that fast, as when you’re going over 60kmh wheel balance and truck adjustments are key to not eating pavement.

I’m kind of lazy so I’ve just learned to deal with speed wobbles. (In my new board i will do everything properly!)

1 Like