Ostriches: Will you fuck it or will it fuck you? Stay tuned to find out

Lol Brent it’s okay man let it go, I assure you with 100% seriousness that I was not intending to be rude or disrespectful for God’s sake. I just linked a product I figured was a better option and was snarky about it. Nothing but respect for everyone here including lazyrolling and you, even though you are definitely a cheeky cunt.

10 Likes

I love a good backtrack

3 Likes

I learned from the best

5 Likes

You are correct, my friend. The very concept of sourcing humility from motorsport is almost impossible to imagine.

In this case, we are not faced with a competitor to Dan, who is making armored clothing on her own.

Likewise, there’s no Amazon affiliate link, or desire for likes or subs or anything - and that’s why I ask us all to consider the context, above.

Kellen is just an individual, not a business and I hope we can all consider this real-world context prior to handing out judgement, among friends.

I think it is very natural to read the above, to see how it can look like people are ganging up saying “wrong”, and the conversation then turns to snark.

I can say that many of my friends in BAESK8 once felt this was a new home for us, and now, maybe not so much when admins on this site, like our friend @dareno, are outright attacking BAESK8 leadership regarding our events.

Consider for a moment how that made us all feel, and regard, esk8.news

There’s no right or wrong way for us to be a community.

The only thing that matters is we stick together, continue to learn from one another and keep personal EV moving forward.

8 Likes

Bursitis?

Don’t really care… post was still rude bull shit.

4 Likes

If he wants to help the community with all of his experience about safety he can start his own fuking thread that actually Compares products

1 Like

Uh oh! Community divided again… lol

11 Likes

fuck you @dareno

3 Likes

It’s always @Dareno

3 Likes

Let’s get him @Dareno

@longhairedboy LMFAO :rofl:

8 Likes

I’ll fire up another forum

38 Likes

I understand your perspective, my friend, yet I think that’s in the eyes of the beholder.

I welcome competition all day, every day in all my businesses, and I view all push-back from customers as an opportunity to learn and get better.

6 Likes

LOL no it’s not that way lol. I love @dareno it’s not a knock.

I took that criticism as next year, invest into the race and get permits, if the organizers need it.

lol

1 Like

Darens thread was the voice of the whole community here in the end right? It was pretty damn clear.

We have put that mess to bed though and I’m sure the result was a safer event in the future to benefit all of us. That’s the definition of what you’ve just said.

5 Likes

He said he did it for a giants cap.

1. trolling for schwag is the work of scum and villainy, unless its a really cool hat.
  2. Best i can tell on google, the giants are doing well so maybe it actually is a cool hat.
  3. he let the hat go, so clearly there was no interest in the schwag, so back to scum and villainy
4 Likes

It was a sick hat not gonna lie

4 Likes

Fucking @Kellag though. This is all your doing you nostril hair.

Let’s ban him

7 Likes

That’s the one hair I leave though. Although it can be cumbersome and unattractive it keeps life interesting and tickles me a certain way every now and then

5 Likes

@topcloud I’m only joking. :slight_smile:

@Brenternet eh… seemed more like it was one guy riding an escooter and blame was put on baesk8 TBH. But maybe I didn’t see the entire video or videos.

End of the day… You can only recommend safety to people. No one condones it but if someone wants to be crazy wtf can you do.

It’s whatever but the more we alienate people, the smaller the community will be.

Pretty sure, we’re all semi-grown men. We don’t need to be told what to do.

7 Likes