Ostriches: Will you fuck it or will it fuck you? Stay tuned to find out

Aight we don’t have to argue or get into semantics it’s whatever it’s a hoodie with some foam in it, just thought I’d throw in an option that we’ve been using with no problem :+1:

2 Likes

If you can’t comprehend why it’s a rude dick move to do it on the vendors first post on this forum then there’s no need to explain it to you

1 Like

Lol I mean yeah it’s a dick move but I don’t really mind being a dick if it saves some people a couple bucks yaknow?

2 Likes

I’ve had both hoodies. I bought a sub $100 Kevlar hoodie when I had my motorcycle and now I have the lazy rolling one.

They are vastly different. I actually trust the lazy rolling one to keep me safe. It’s super high quality, and super comfortable.

Everything stays in place perfectly, and moves with me when I bend and lean.

This isn’t just a “hoodie with some foam in it”

That’s like saying a riptide is like a kaly with some motors on it.

There is a clear difference in quality and you pay for that quality

5 Likes

You could say the same thing when someone tries to buy abecs and recommend clones , doesn’t mean they’re the same thing.
I’m fine with cheaper alternatives but they’re not the exact same thing. So stfu with those statements unless you’ve owed both

3 Likes

I have had both actually lmao

1 Like

And you didn’t start with that…
I trust @Itsmedant and @yelnats8j word over yours.
You’re just trying to save face after a dick move

3 Likes

Let’s just get back to what this thread is about!

@LAZYROLLING, thank you guys for increasing my safety when I ride, thank you for the amazing customer service, and thank you for supporting this community!!

I’m debating on getting the jacket too!

5 Likes

Can you explain what makes the lazy roller hoodie’s pads able to move with you vs the cheap ones? Are they sown in better? Genuinely curious because I’m in the market for one and don’t mind paying more for a better product. I just want to know how it’s better.

5 Likes

The way they are set in makes them stick better inside the sleeve. They have a double Velcro assembly, one to keep them in, and another further up to keep them in place.

The mesh that they live in is the perfect size to allow for slight movements when you move but also keeps them perfectly in the spot they need to be in

3 Likes

Hej everyone, this is not a hoodie :joy:
Its a Jacket.
All our products can stand to be compared with the “Amazon products”.
Shortly you get what you pay for.
For those who’s guessing their way through life (reading some comments above), let me give you a hug next time we meet.
Cheers from Daniel :v:

24 Likes

The only companies using real Kevlar must put this in their description: “DuPont™ Kevlar® fabric”

10 Likes

Yeah you guys got the brand name stuff, I’ve fallen at 38mph in the “Amazon” one and I got up and continued riding. But yours definitely looks cuter with the patch

2 Likes

:arrow_up: This!

2 Likes

Wow kid. all respect lost.

3 Likes

now your just being asshat…

3 Likes

To be fair, I have fallen at 38 mph in a tshirt and shorts and kept riding.

Then again, I did break my elbow. I really need to drain this boob I have on my arm.

13 Likes

well yeah that’s just badass

1 Like

Isn’t literally everyone here :joy:

Idk I’m out of this one I gotta work on a board, tldr I and many others in SF have the cheapo hoodie and it’s served us well. I guess if you wanna support lazyrolling that’s all cool, the green look nice. :v:

2 Likes