Ostriches: Will you fuck it or will it fuck you? Stay tuned to find out

Leg-less Ostrich slightly resembles a cock n balls itself. Would this be considered docking?

2 Likes

Damage done, hiding now

2 Likes

source-1

5 Likes

Lol do you think he might be slightly biased on this one?

2 Likes

Maybe I ride for them because I like the product and believe it’s the best. :+1:t2::grinning:

And you should probably take it a little more seriously, I believe I’ve probably fallen in the armored hoodie more than anyone. “Extensive testing”, except I’m actually putting my skin on the line for it hoss. And not baby falls either. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hey no offence taken I was janking your chain, I have taken a lot of spills in my time from all manner of 2/4 wheeled vehicles, I also know good gear when I see it, my pretty gnar’d body is a testament to that.

My sports wardrobe is full of the worst and best & mediocre of gear…all the brands. I keep up with independent product reviews.

Being a red sea pedestrian, the ability to thumb fabric between my thumb and forefinger and decide whether it is good, bad or indifferent ‘schmutter’ is innate.

I think the LR stuff is fine and I tried to check yesterday and could not determine if the price dropped from $200+ to $160+$30(armor), if so it’s starting to get competitive for esk8 specific I guess.

In saying that my belief is that it is China-made and sold at many multiples of what it should have cost to produce, juxtapose that against the Trilobite I reviewed here made in Croatia with the finest of stitching/fabrics and what I believe would hold up even better.

However you would have to pay to get one ‘of mine’…and I would have to pay to get one ‘of yours’

If I were to choose, and I did, I would have gone the same route each time, I’m comfortable saying that and I’m also comfortable with you being able to be a spokesman for your sponsors and getting a replacement when needed.

Cool beans :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I can clarify the prices.

We sell two different products and the Armored Hoodie is the one we’ve sold since the beginning of this year for $160 +$30 for all pads.
Now we just released a waterproof Armored Windbreaker Jacket with airflow zippers under the armpits.
The price for this one during the pre order period is including all the pads and the crash replacement insurance for $240.

// Daniel

1 Like

$240 isn’t Terrible for crash replacement with the jacket. I like that👍

1 Like

The ostrich is going to fuck me alright…

2 Likes

Have you seen the size of an ostrich egg? Unless you’re hung I’d go peacock maybe goose if you like it rough…

1 Like

If the ostrich is going to fuck you it’s best to bury your head in the sand that’s what they do…best not to watch…

1 Like

A sick ostrich?

2 Likes

I will make an omelette out of their ostrich eggs.

Guys, what the fuck

i love it

3 Likes

I think I read once that an ostrich egg is approximately 12 large chicken eggs.

My mental picture of Dexter is almost complete…

7 Likes

Just got me armored hoodie at my local motorcycle shop…$105 out the door with the pads included. I’m still saving up for the LZ jacket but this will do for now.

8 Likes

7 Likes

1 Like

I’m a little confused as to how I got here, but the title of this thread was too good not to revive it.

5 Likes

I have no idea what this thread is about, but for the record I would not let my dick anywhere in the open near to an ostrich or an emu

2 Likes