OSRR - A High Performance Open Source Racing Remote for ESK8 - [LEGACY}

I got it in my head that you were working with torqueboards for distribution. Any update on when this might be available?

1 Like

No we not working with them. We release neo version of this remote.

3 Likes

I am working with @torqueboards to develop their own remote, based on the 1.0 OSRR (now called FreeSK8 Remote) technologies.

That’s separate from my own remote offerings which will be available direct at www.DerelictRobot.com this summer.

17 Likes

Is there any sketches of the design at the moment? or is it the same 3 designs?

Can someone please tell me the website / web address you enter into the browser to get to the osrr setup page? My phone doesn’t open the webapp automatically.

I had it in a PM from Andrew a long time ago but I can’t find it anymore :frowning:

1 Like

2 Likes

Fantastic thank you :ok_hand:

1 Like

I very much doubt it now…

2 Likes

Just checked on derelictrobot com and all the remotes are out of stock. Have I missed my chance to get hold of a pro OSRR remote? I’ve a build that I would love to use this for

1 Like

Pretty sure they haven’t been offered for sale yet.

2 Likes

It’s OS, while Jedward & Jaycum making FreeSK8 designed products would cause a total shitstorm, I believe it to be a viable career move for talentless fuckwits.

JIC I’m hitting the shops later to buy a full trolley of popcorn should that happen

3 Likes

Thanks for the speedy reply. Do you recon it’ll be a this-year thing or a next-year thing? With the state of the world, I’d recon maybe next year

1 Like

This year. They are slaving away frantically

2 Likes

This year, I believe. I will be buying as well.

1 Like

Oh wow. thats great news. I was going to get one of the Maytech R2 or pucks but I’m so glad that I stumbled on this thread. Happy to wait for something this good

1 Like

If you need one in the meanwhile, cheap as shit mini remotes do the trick. Using two stock and two modded ATM.

3 Likes

Hmmmm Jed hisself on the DRI board of esmart guys…

4 Likes

Long since bounced iirc…

3 Likes

he’s still on the line-up card at the top of the post… batting ninth…

1 Like

I bet flipshite are already working on their ripoff janky version.

3 Likes