OS DAVEGA essentials

btw that’s some sicko longboard wheel car u have made there…

I guess road needs to be super smooth like on race track to really benefit from riding it

1 Like

You can’t use 320 x 240 displays unfortunately right? It’s 2.00" too but higher Pixel density :slight_smile:
Using ST7789VW sadly

Not with the current code. ILI9225 drivers are needed.

1 Like

Your library for graphics is not adafruit GFX?
I’ve seen some tft-util.h included, it had tft 22 ili9225 in it :frowning:

Dumb question and I know you won’t change it, but is there a reason why you avoided the Adafruit GFX library for the GUI? What files do I need to rewrite with the display there? Great you’ve already made a tutorial on how to change things displayed on the tft :slight_smile:

Could you give an explanation on how to approach the usage of the more dense 2 inch 320 x 240 pixels display?
Also I think the Adafruit GFX library would be great to have :slight_smile:

Never forget… :wink:

4 Likes

What a jewel! :smiley:

2 Likes

This project has taught me a ton. I love where it’s at. Thanks dude.

2 Likes

So you use FW 3.58? You need to install an older version of VESC tool for this right?
Or do you have the firmware file?

1 Like

It’s an old vid. Sean was one of the first guys to get the X.

And yes, you need FW 3.60 or older for for the OS DAVEGA.

3 Likes

Sorry to bother you, but can you get the firmware file somewhere?
Or do you really have to reinstall vecs tool (to what version for 3.58FW?)?

Re-installing VESC tool should be easiest. Not sure about the version. You’ll need to find out. This probably helps: Precompiled VESC Tool Archive

2 Likes

Hi @janpom , I have a Bioboards Davega x 1.0 (thank you @Skyart).

I’m going to use it with a stormcore 100d+.

I’m assuming it will need several firmware updates. When updating firmware should I perform updates sequentially - or should I just go straight to the newest version?

Thank you :pray:

Edit - I meant to post this in the davega x thread. I can’t repost and delete it here “too similar” error. Oh well

1 Like

You can go for v5 straight away. Upgrade to v5.01 - DAVEGA

2 Likes