Orangatang DIY kit Spotted!

Noel from LA ran into a Orangatang tent and snapped these photos of a new DIY kit they seem to be launching or have launched.

5 Likes

Caguama sleeves for everybody!

5 Likes

ride unlimited kit

7 Likes

Another big analog vendor looks to the low hanging esk8 fruit market while Jason revalues each .builders user to $105

7 Likes

Just said this elsewhere haha.

A thousand bucks for a single hub motor and a 90wh battery. That’s fucking ridiculous by any standard.

2 Likes

I really don’t know enough about cost or the product itself but thought that it’s pretty cool that loaded and o-tang are continuing to explore the esk8 industry outside of making wheels, decks, and working with boosted in the first couple generations. I’m all for more partnerships and more companies adding more products to the esk8 community.

Well, they one-upped the motherboard deck which I thought would be impossible to do. Bravo.

1 Like

lol :slight_smile:

I wrote a comparison review a while back here https://www.electricskateboardhq.com/mellow-unlimited-showdown/

Unlimited is a super neat product. I think their any-truck-hubs have good potential

1 Like

A loaded rep stopped me in SD and told me as much. They said it would be fast. :laughing:, ok broseph. :smirk:

2 Likes