One Kitty DIY Echopper

:scream:
knockknocknocknocknocknocknocnkocnkocnkknocknockno on wood

Multiple boards, after the 3rd 6.6 single blew I sent back the dual mini and got a refund. No more flipsky for this guy.

1 Like

Ah I see, they’re really far behind Maytech on QC and even Maytech has put out some absolute garbage.

1 Like

This was a budget build. Next one will have shocks

1 Like

Quick burnout video
5 Likes

Did you fully weld up that frame or salvage it from something else? My desire to buy a 10" onewheel motor has never been higher.

1 Like

That frame is made from 2 bicycles. One 26" and one 16" also (2) 48" pieces of schedule 40 pipe.

2 Likes

So even more beastly

1 Like

Check on Facebook, onewheel for sale group.
Put up a post asking for a wheel with bad sensors. The onewheel guys don’t realize the wheels will work with non onewheel controllers without sensors.

4 Likes

Ok yall, I’ve had this thing for a few years and wasn’t really happy with the range. So she’s getting a makeover!
Decided to throw a battery from a Surron in it, go with a 16s esc and a real throttle.
Also stretched a pint tire onto an xr rim. Adding a key switch and voltage gauge. Gonna have to swap the bars out to get the throttle on them.

6 Likes

Yesss! I’m so stoked to see this project continue

3 Likes

All electronics are wired and everything works!

4 Likes

cheaper and better

except this part needed.

1 Like

I actually got the hypercore for free! It had a bad hall sensor, i replaced it last night and got it running sensored!
My buddy has 2 cannon core motors at his house right now for vexr builds. They are a lot heavier than the hypercore!
I’m going to see what kind of amps i can push through the hypercore before i burn it up!
Highly considering replacing the phase wires with something larger.

Also for the price of the cannon core, id just buy a billet 5" hub from tech rails.