Oil slick chrome MBS wheels

Here is a alternative it’s actually a really nice case I have the largest version of it and you can always use the 20% coupon to get it for $24
Interior dimensions: 11-7/8 in. x 9 in. x 5-5/16 in.

Not the greatest pic, but it fits perfect on the DW. My dick doesn’t swing that low, so it’s just empty space begging to be filled up with batteries.
Google Photos

7 Likes

Yeah, the pelican 1200 and the smallest v of the harbor freight are too small, and the next size up hangs over the board which I could do without. The Seahorse 300 is another one people have mentioned on here that fits perfect.

Ah shit, this thread became about cases.
Back to absurdly expensive hub mods!

6 Likes

Yes we are starting to derail. I was just posting a cheap alternative that is slightly wider and shorter.

1 Like

Damn I could fit a extra tire and tool kit in that box possibly… @RyEnd
Thanks guys. Very helpful.

Beck to wheels lol

1 Like

No you need 10mm LESS room on the axle compared to Superstar hubs or 14mm LESS than Rockstar II :joy::joy::joy: They are offset hubs, 24mm outer bearing width :partying_face:

That means you can shift them more outward on the axle and achieve more track width. Here a comparison on Matrix II trucks, normal position vs. E-Toxx hubs with 12mm spacer on each side…

The tires 61mm, the outer hub width is 60mm (2.4inch)

16 Likes

Damn… okay I really want those wheels now.
Please someone put road tires on there. (For science)

4 Likes

these are, by far, the best looking hubs i have ever seen on any vehicle

thank you @rich @Mainflow and @370HSSV for sharing photos of your treasures

6 Likes

Could you just 3d print a spacer to put inbetween the two halves of the MBS hubs?

2 Likes

You’d need more axle length to accommodate the wider wheel since they aren’t offset.

3 Likes

Ahh true. Definitely need some of these hubs then :rofl:

4 Likes

and the oscar goes to… @NoWind and @Duffman :clap:

@sesat this is probably the best compliment ever, how could one top this? From now on everybody can go home with their positive talking/feedback including me :rofl:

I hate you! :joy:
The only road tires I have are 7" Evolve which I’m using on my commuter so I thought why not, it’s for science!

Jesus christ WTF :heart_eyes:!

I am in trouble now, it seems I need to save money for a commuter upgrade, thank you very much @Skunk :laughing:

Or in your words:

The hole pattern of the E-Toxx hubs are for their mini and maxi gear drives BUT with the available Trampa or MBS hub adapters it should be possible to mount pulleys made for Trampa or MBS hubs :grin:

22 Likes

Holy crap I need this…

12 Likes

I’d tell Jenso, that maybe a big order is incoming to him as a warning.:rofl:

7 Likes

If these fit on these hubs, all my dreams have come true.
https://www.monsterscooterparts.com/300-4-10x3-knobby-tire-tube-combo.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAt_PuBRDcARIsAMNlBdp7Eupdh-6DzKKvQVfR8rqmO-AgDQaxIjmWCrxl_eFXY2mMYSqdUwQaAuTGEALw_wcB

If 9"s fit, I presume they do… :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Guys. Stop spending my money without my consent. :frowning:

5 Likes

I just wanna try all the different tires on these hubs with how different the fitment is.

3 Likes

At the risk of derailing my own thread, I want these etoxx hubs real bad. Maybe somebody PM a link if not a closed early beta?

Currently, I’m working these angles:
-westcoastpvd.com received quote
-neochromeparts.com received quote
-embee, investigate (site looks questionable)
-hot annodizing process, need to investigate
-Klauses Swiss guy

5 Likes

@DerelictRobot if you aren’t careful I’ll try to hunt down a osrr shell for plating. I think neochromeparts can do this finish on anything.

2 Likes

What is the actual plating consisting of?

So long as we’re not talking a remote in aluminum enclosure kinda situation.

1 Like