Offering my searching service

@Boardnamics, why do u have a electric fiat

2 Likes

You sure those are OEM bushings with the bumpstop? Do you have 2 or 3 types. :)?

Unable to access the storage unit, too much work lol

1 Like

@Riako, maytech sells the sensors sealed 6374’s with 8mm shaft

1 Like

:pray:Thx @KaramQ, but I was really talking only about the axle here :sweat_smile: 8 mm axle for Maytech sealed motor I should say maybe :grimacing:
I know they sell motors, but I prefer to not pass by them for just the axles part

Anyone else maybe has some laying around ?? ^^ even just one, it will be a good start !
Ha, and I’ll rather need 3 axles in fact :innocent:

1 Like

Here’s one for you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@KaramQ I got a local guy who toasted a V2 Boosted battery, think you can hunt down one or an ER?

offerup, good place to look

1 Like

A high voltage ESC for my electric scooter, the stormcore 100D is perfect but its not on sale yet and the alernatives just do 200A which I don’t need, and cost so much. the motors are only about 5000W rated @ 16S so 75A max.

I managed to burn out part of the old ESC after going up a hill and literally boiling the phase wires, shorting them

3 Likes

Looking for some mbs rockstar2 wheels. Need something until the hellcat wide rims are available

have you considered those flyer e-bike controllers

I don’t think so - Would you mind linking one? :slight_smile:

Why not a Maytech 200a?

Its 16S
10char

I also considered a new battery, its 16S10P LG MH1, sags quite a lot but I don’t want to buy 160 new cells for it and make 10S16P. I also have no clue what the motor kv is as I’ve not wired a VESC up to it… It does 100kmh though so I wouldn’t mind taking that way, way down. Doesn’t need to do more than about 40mph to have a lot of fun

That scooter looks sweet! how much does it weigh? asking because it looks like it would break my back hehe. I live on the third floor with no elevator. Otherwise e-scooters could be for me. Looks very well built though :slight_smile: and 100km/h is crazy, careful with that. That is motorcycle territory.

It cant be carried really, weighs like 60lbs

2 Likes

What E-Scooter is that? Just throw the data into the esk8 calc to tune your top speed :grin:

Looks like a Dualtron Ultra clone (Dualstrong/Dualmoto 11x/st-2060/Nanrobot LS7) this specific one looks to be the Dualmoto 11X

Yea mine is a nanrobot ls7 but there isnt much of a difference between it and the other clones

I ve been looking for some tartan paint can’t find it anywhere, I’ve also run out of sky hooks and elbow greese can you help please?

1 Like