NRF51 Modules for FW4/5

Do you know when this will be available in the UK/EU?

within a month or so the way things are looking

2 Likes

What’s the difference between the HM-10 currently on the focboxes I got from ya?

hm10 doesn’t work on firmware 4 or 5, and later versions of 3

1 Like

flashed and depinned, ultrasonic wash next

minty fresh

2 Likes

Aw, hmmmm and the latest version of the vesc tool is ? I’m assuming your talking about it doesn’t work with those versions of vesc tool

Interesting. I’d need to study that​:sweat_smile:. Anyways what’s the price ? I’d wanna have a Bluetooth module that works :crazy_face:

first post will be updated when ordering is possible

@Scepterr @rpasichnyk Maybe a dumb question but why was there a need for to recompiling the vesc tool to work with bluetooth?
Will it be needed for future releases as well?

I finally managed to get connection in vesctool with PC and bluetooth :grinning:

For some odd reason, vesc tool on my stationary PC W10 cant find any bluetooth devices at all. It seems blocked. I can use bluetooth to connect other things though so its not all bad.

On my laptop there is no problem (With the same BT dongle and also W10).

1 Like

it’s need to be compiled with the Microsoft compiler vs Linux for the ble to work on windows

2 Likes

Why don’t isolate with aluminum foil?

uhm what?

2 Likes

Does it make sense to surround everything but the antenna with aluminium foil?

no… don’t put any aluminum foil in your esk8

10 Likes

There are 10 6 modules remaining, unlikely I will make more with all the new wireless options coming soon, grab it while you can :v:
$20 shipped within the US

3 Likes

Prepping yesterday’s orders to ship in an hour, pm me by then to get shipped today

2 Likes

are you willing to ship to Canada? Ontario, M6G2Y8

1 Like

Yeah that’s no prob, shoot me a pm

For anybody that ordered a module from me in the last week,if you got it already or when you get yours can you shoot me a pic of it, I mightve been half asleep when pinning and messed some up. Nothing bad will happen if you plug them in, just won’t report data.

2 Likes