NRF51 Modules for FW4/5

Bingo, and not all 52840 antenna implementations are the same (goes for any of the nordic SoC). The antenna is 100% on the module design and varies considerably between manufacturers.

2 Likes

I got a few of these coming to be programmed for our ventura crew

2 Likes

Best I can do 🤷

2 Likes

@Scepterr

Buy from this dude if you aren’t keen on making one.

7 Likes

:+1: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

If there’s enough demand, @BigBen has agreed to handle these on the EU side

• 1 Module
  • 2 Modules
  • 3+ Modules

0 voters

1 Like

Will take 1 if price can be kept low enough

Price should be the same in local currency

1 Like

Shipping…

Also is 20$ a firm price?
Or could it go down based on order quantity

At the moment the pricing is staying as-is, the cost and time to make really doesn’t go down with quantity, just the savings in shipping and packing time really

2 Likes

Good news everyone, thanks to @rpasichnyk compiling VESC Tool with working BLE, you can connect directly to your board via the NRF module from your Windows PC, no phone and tcp bridge needed.

6 Likes

First batch of modules has arrived, will be flashing today or tomorrow and will open up ordering once all are tested and g2g

1 Like

flashing jig complete, time to flash :grin:

1 Like

Would def be down for 1 would this work on a unity? With way would get it for my future v6 upgrade.

I don’t see why it wouldn’t work, it has an exposed uart port right? I’m not sure if it’ll work if you plug in where the unity specific one goes, if it’s just a uart header, don’t see an issue

Do you know when this will be available in the UK/EU?

within a month or so the way things are looking

2 Likes

What’s the difference between the HM-10 currently on the focboxes I got from ya?

hm10 doesn’t work on firmware 4 or 5, and later versions of 3

1 Like

flashed and depinned, ultrasonic wash next

minty fresh

2 Likes