Nothing more to say :)

Still, you make a claim that is a given to be false… not cool

And that happens to be what we want…people here shell out thousands of dollars for a top end beast of a board, believe it or not there is an actual market

2 Likes

There are a million belt drive suppliers and zero bevel steel gear drive suppliers.

You said you’re a CAD/CAM engineer with a 5-axis CNC, and you want to enter the esk8 market.

This is a reasonable entry. Reselling cheap pieces of shit that are just toys, is not the way. There are a million other people who are willing to work for $1 less per hour than you are to reship AliExpress boards. But we can help. You need a special sauce, something only you make.

7 Likes

Can’t help someone who doesn’t want to stop and listen for a second @b264 🤷

2 Likes

Lol are you a shitcunt? :rofl:

1 Like

Hey now this is a step below faboards there’s literally no effort in this drop shipping alibaba excursion

Fabi does have some Chinese stuff but it’s at least more unique and of higher quality. Besides, he did actually work with the factory and develop some new ideas with them. I wouldn’t personally buy one of his boards but the onsra black carve is much better than this

2 Likes

someone with 10 years of cad/cam experience could outbuild anyone with their eyes closed. Impress us…

6 Likes

Someone with 10 years of CAD/CAM experience and a 5-axis CNC could outbuild anyone with their eyes closed. Impress us…

9 Likes

Yes that’s what I meant :joy::+1:

2 Likes

I’m almost tempted to say i’ll test it under certain circumstances. Having some fun eh?

I don’t pay for the board.
You pay for both ways shipping
I still won’t pay for it if i destroy it. Ofc not trying to maliciously destroying the board, everything within reason.

But even if i were to test it, there’s literally no one here that would buy it, even if it survives my cursed luck. Rendering it even more useless, so why even bother?

2 Likes

@gorsek1 Serious question: have you checked out the DIY builds category to get a feel for what people on the forum want/need and are actually building?
If not I highly suggest you do.

Most of the people here choose to go the DIY route mostly because of 2 reasons:

• They want to learn how to build stuff themselves
  • They want/need something from their board that is not commercially available
8 Likes

Learning how things break under real-world stress is insanely valuable to engineers, and any board seller who doesn’t think so, is only looking for money and not selling good boards. In other words, they sell toys and not tools.

I just enjoy make skateboard for friends … heard that before? :joy:

Are you mates with @jeffwuneo?

6 Likes

That’s why i questioning my test offer. I highly doubt that @gorsek1 will improve things i find because his boards are already perfect and top notch. He will listen to all of this, vanish and try elsewhere with the same procedure.

2 Likes

Meanwhile there is someone else somewhere who is willing to front more money and work for less per hour to resell the same exact boards, except with a bigger marketing budget.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone already mentioned it but they are obviously driven by the LingYi esc (what a surprise)

1 Like

With Bluetooth remote :crazy_face:

1 Like

I would say this is the worst vendor discussion thread… Not really close yet though

Keep trying guys!

@gorsek1 pics of your shop is what I want. If we send you a simple file for say, a press fit Kegal pulley, could you make us a show-off part?

giphy

3 Likes

No way these boards can do 100km, not even close to that.

@kevingraehl here’s your next 100 MOQ bargain!

1 Like