Nothing more to say :)

I am not out.
I will write more when i will have 1000km+ on these boards. :slight_smile:
But if you understand how these motors work you would know that they almost canā€™t break. You will need to switch the wheels and bearings after a while but thatā€™s it. The battery lasts for 500+ cycles. So they should outlast the skateboard. I think the price for these skateboards is positioned pretty low. And I guarantee a 7 day no questions asked money back guarantee. And all parts have 1 year warranty. :handshake: :handshake: :handshake:

1 Like

Iā€™m sure there are many people here to say a lot more than me on this subject but dudeā€¦

Your plan here will not succeed. Iā€™m sorry but it just wonā€™t.

Your way over your head on so many levels itā€™s crazy.

Putting 100km on a board then starting a ā€œbusinessā€ or whatever you claim it as is insane.

People in this community are not looking for a POS to ride. People like qualityā€¦ quality young son. Your first step is to look up the true definition of quality and then look back on your little shindig you got going on and try to match the two up. Get back to me when you have an answer

3 Likes

Honestly, we just had a guy claiming he was working in an electric car factory and that everything was super ez to make for him. Tadaaa he scammed usā€¦

So claiming ur something does not work here anymore, people have been scammed too much here and know everything there is ln this market and where to get it.

What they canā€™t do most of the time is design their own trucks, mount plates for motors, decks, enclosures etc.

If you work with CNC and have them make trucks, mounting plates, gearcases etc. People go wild for this and you will make much more money.

4 Likes

who build the battery packs for you?

• if you build it youself, we would most likely request a details parts that you used and also proof of you building it

what cells are you using?

• 18650 is not an answer, we need the exact model that you use (can be proven with above)

what esc r u using?

Also, list out the motor spec for us, so we donā€™t need to go find it in aliexpress

why am i back here againā€¦

8 Likes

Consistent

6 Likes

I feel ya. There are alot of scammers out there. And my company is new and unproven. I know that quality has to be above excelent in order to make a good name and trust factor is the most important thing. And thats why i have put my name the line for this. I would never sell a shit product. Thats why i am testing these things every day. Also the Barracuda skateboard got stolen from me after 2 weeks. And it was my favourite boardā€¦ so i have to wait till end of july to get a new one.

?

3 Likes

Boy if would have been humble and come here asking for advice/test riders/explaining what you want to achieve, we would have helped you no probs. But coming guns blazing saying your shit is the best is just pure rude and disrespectful. Even our own diy companies donā€™t say their boards are the best and they have been here foreverā€¦

7 Likes

Like i said at the -->beggining<-- there was a problem where the cables would snap apart. And i almost fell at 40km/h because the board started to break constantly. So i made sure this wont happen again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

None of the above lolā€¦ heā€™s dropshipping them from aliexpress

1 Like

A lot of scammers say there are a lot of scammersā€¦ Honestly man i think it is great you are coming in the eskate scene and everyone is welcome.

Let me say it here so you get it.

With your skills and equipment you can make stuff that people here love and pay gross amounts of money for, look into it if you have passion. You are selling the wrong stuff here bud.

3 Likes

These guys have it: http://www.diyeboard.com/36-dual-hub-motor-volans-scorpio-iii-10s3p-electric-skateboard-p-702.html

2 Likes

they donā€™t have the remote :smiley: Only the boardā€¦

THIS.

8 Likes

u sure its not from diyeboard?

this looks 99% like the nabi lotus

1 Like

Yeah I see i made the wrong approach. Its my first online shop. So are there any test riders that i could contact?

Also about the CNC parts i can make almost anything. If you send me the .step model.

2 Likes

Either way itā€™s dropshiped hahahahaha @frame

1 Like

still donā€™t know why we are all here to discuss about a ā€œresellerā€ of diyeboard

2 Likes

The ā€œLotusā€ is known as the syl-08 on Alibaba and Taobao.

4 Likes

He needs test riders dude, duhhhh @frame

1 Like