Nothing more to say :)

as expected. All DIYE or ali kits.

1 Like

When something out of the ordinary happens in real life (a crash, a public freakout, or a street performer), I always look behind me to check if it’s a distraction to draw eyes away from something else. As this forum’s leading conspiracy expert, I would like everyone to check behind their back, and see if this thread is just a distraction to hide something actually malicious going on in the industry. Like that esk8hubs to boundmotor redirect.

9 Likes

talked about that a few days ago. No one replied to it, so i assume no one knows.

3 Likes

photofunky

8 Likes

What? Explain

Jeremy bogan has his hands in the esk8hubs brand. The Link in Esk8hubs instagram page redirects to boundmotor.

Jeremy = boundmotor? To what extend? Did he just help them like he did with Jed…i mean Jeff

edit: here’s what i posted.

Currently listening to @samjadelaide podcast where he mentions Jeremy bogan having his hands in the esk8hubs brand which redirects their instagram link to Boundmotor. Has that been discussed yet?

6 Likes

3 Likes

I was making a point, BRIAN. :joy:

1 Like

And if you go and look at what Direct drive motors Fabian is using on his Onsra…

1 Like

Fabi doesn’t care if he supports scammers, he just wants the cheapest shit he can get. But apparently his onsra is well received amongst testers.

5 Likes

Yeah, Fabian likely wont even know about all the shit thats happened - it demonstrates that Jeremys tentacles will never be all cut off.

5 Likes

@DEEIF they named a board after you.

For him, every board he gets is the best board. At least “he” upgraded to the Hobbywing esc from the LingYi

3 Likes

… at least this guy is not trying to sell Neo hub sleeves… prob the ONLY product that could have had a worse reception here LOL :rofl:

:eyes: I see how it is Nabi… I see…

In my next design this will be impossible

200 (3)

Show us those revisions bud… I’m sure you’ve got tooons of pull over whatever random Chinese manufacturers and what they choose to do with their design

2 Likes

How is this possible, when your Youtube channel clearly shows that it only has been a month with bad prototypes and an exploding e-foil?

Caught it :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@CiscoV, yo i found some new completes for you to “test”

1 Like

Hahahah. Fuck no. :see_no_evil::grimacing:

Bahahahah

1 Like