Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

Stripped? JB weld/red loctite something in, let cure, remove.

4 Likes

Yeah, I figured that would be an option, but the wood glue was drying, so I tried just screwing it in with the M4 screw, and it worked sufficiently. I was just worried of stripping it…

1 Like

I guess I don’t understand. You stripped the inside of the insert, but you still screwed it in? I thought you wanted it out of the deck.

Sorry, that wasn’t clear - the upper lip to which the ez-lock tool attaches to screw it in, stripped when it was half in.

It already happened a second time. I again got it in with the same method, but I wonder how people actually get this to work properly…

Might my board be too hard? I think it’s bamboo.

Bruh just use two nuts on a bolt in a drill on the pictorial drill setting

Have you not read the threaded insert bible

6 Likes

Ya I couldn’t remember. I just remember having to fill up each cell with acid on my agm batteries a few years ago.

will that diagram work?
electric-skateboard.builders/uploads/db1493/optimized/3X/c/c/ccacf6f1d5d7d535dcf86a699082af329bf37ed6_2_666x500.jpeg
when antispark loop are in there is flow and board move when antispark loop are off i can charge it on pararell board, am i right?

I did actually read the thread, and that’s why I got that useless tool. Maybe you are referring to some thread on the old forum?

The method in the video is indeed superior. I wish I had seen that before.

2 Likes

Oh, no.

In my world, that video is the thread insert Bible.

2 Likes

finally i can post images so i do

If it’s still half way out, vice grips can grab the outside of the bolt and rotate it out like a L wrench

Yes that should work like you planed @hypocist

1 Like

Looks good here too only thing I’d say is wrong here is the “series” label it should be a parallel connector there since you are splitting to ++/-- not going from + to - the boxes labelled A are really where the series/serial connections happen.

1 Like

True, thanks for that. Im still learning stuff. just ride a test drive and it works fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can anyone read Chinese? You still around @jeffwuneo?

1 Like

… is Google translate not working?

2 Likes

@glyphiks arrived at the processing center, from Guangzhou, China, left Guangzhou and sent to Melbourne. It has left Baiyun Lantou Station, the postal express business department of Guangdong Province, and sent to Guangzhou International Parts Processing Center of China Post Express Logistics Co., Ltd.

3 Likes

arrived at facility, from Guangzhou , China

leaves Guangzhou, on way to Melbourne

5 Likes

Full text:

Arrived at the processing center, from Guangzhou, China, left Guangzhou and sent to Melbourne. It has left Baiyun Lantou Station of the International Business Department of Guangdong Post Express Logistics, and sent it to Guangzhou International Post Processing Center of Guangzhou Post Received by Baiyun Lantou Station of Business Sales Department (Name of the investment member: Wu Yongqian, Tel: 13901390139)

Old man. That’ll be tree fiddy

@BillGordon
@M.Hboards

Not only are we all big brain club, but we also apparently all have nothing better to do with our lives

7 Likes