Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

yup, a few times

1 Like

Letā€™s go to PM.

by your pik you have problems on COM 3

thatā€™s not a real COM. I installed it afterwards, but it isnā€™t supported. I only have COM 1

1 Like

18 posts were split to a new topic: Loctites: differences and their uses

Does anyone happen to have a link to a battery building guide?

1 Like

Thatā€™s definitely in need of repair or replace

Whatā€™s your average wh per mile with the 6380 on 12s?

I just bought a 6380 to upgrade my 6355 and need some numbers beloved Brian @b264

1 Like

12S?

LoL certainly you mean 12S LiFePO4 or 43.8V

About 15Wh/km is normal for me but Iā€™m kinda fat. Thatā€™s at 12S LiFePO4 or 10S li-ion

1 Like

Join the 12s side brian

1 Like

12s oh yes baby.

3 Likes

Iā€™m a skeeered of 12!

Should I wear a skirt?

2 Likes

Itā€™s 12s or nothing baby

4 Likes
2 Likes

seriously!

reply collated, tabulated, and summarily dismissedā€¦
EOS

1 Like

I took a 2 week break and I couldnā€™t resist to go ride and now Iā€™m back better then ever baby.

It was just building up the confidence to go back riding after the concussion. Iā€™ve also had a lot of tough situations in the past 2 months which have limited me from riding. Iā€™m working almost full time while having much school work. I had literally no time to do anything. I worked things with my boss and now Iā€™m working 25 hours a week so Iā€™ll have time-for esk8 now. YAY

1 Like

nah, but obliquely I related that I read your reply and Iā€™m going my own wayā€¦*

1 Like

I chose to do it differentlyā€¦ I have considered the MR connection, I honestly haveā€¦ but for nowā€¦ even considering the EMF consideration, iā€™m choosing 4mm bulletsā€¦

reply collated, tabulated, and summarily dismissedā€¦

and as @BillGordon saysā€¦"ā€œwanna fight?ā€

1 Like

three boards all the same if i put 4mm bullets onā€¦ I have the bulletsā€¦ less spare parts, less pedantic enthusiasm! at some point i may swap over, but the Unity is coming in in 2 daysā€¦ KISSS

clarity?

2 Likes