Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

@onebluesummer

Nano Remote Instructions

The Nano Remote has an auto bind feature with the receiver plus the nano remote.

To make sure that you use it properly. I would recommend the following:

1. Before the remote pairs connection.
  2. Turn on board.
  3. Turn on remote.
  4. Immediately, throttle up and down (takes less than a second) before the remote pairs.
  5. This process needs to be done every time the remote is connected.
  6. Remote pairs.

Be mindful that when it pairs you need to be at neutral. If it pairs and you are not on neutral. Your neutral would be where it was last paired.

1 Like

I have the mini is it still the same?
Also I have two recievers now

1 Like

@onebluesummer

Mini Remote Instructions

Make sure to set the fail safe (end of video).

3 Likes

I have flipsky motors both 6374 and 6354 they wirk just fine

Shouldnā€™t it be easier if you turn on the remote, calibrate it and them turn on the board? Thats how i did it since forever.

1 Like

Itā€™s all in here :smiley:

2 Likes

Ok when i pull the loop key out after binding it the blue light turns off forever?
Then on other vesc I try it and the blue light does what its supposed to do but motor doesnā€™t move at all?

Ill try that nowā€¦ ya even though that says " * Hold the ā€œbind buttonā€ on the transmitter.
THEN Turn the transmitter on" which is different from video, still same. one transmitter light shuts off other looks like its connected but nothing happens when trigger is pulled

There are 2 types of blue. One is an anaerobic cure that you pour on the bolt and screw it in and aerobic cure that you are supposed to let dry before inserting the bolt. This type acts like a nyloc and is much better for removing said bolt. Typically the dry on type is thicker in consistency but I always give both types 24 hours and I would link examples but I get mine locally (hobby store and its traxas branded)so do your own bloody research.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

This is the exact behaviour of a receiver that is broken.

If it only works when the loop is inserted, I donā€™t know why but Iā€™ve had a couple like that before. I ended up just using different ones. Never figured it out.

1 Like

well that stinksā€¦
Ok so the one that stays light up wont move the motor, but i moved to to the other vesc which had the other reciever and that motor spins perfect.

So why does it work on one but not the other ā€¦ and the can bus is connected so how come both motors wont spin anyways?

Have you done the setup to allow the master to send data/signals to the slave?

I think i just need to start over on vesc, i dont remember that part

doesnā€™t this look weird?

do you have a write up on this?

Sorry. I do not. Iā€™m not a vesctool user

its a damn mess what do you use?

Now its showing me this bs even though usb is connecting.

still only one motor will spin with remote. I can get the other to spin while testing in vesc but i canā€™t get them to even recognize the vesc now wtf

@onebluesummer I use ackmaniacā€™s fork of the tool. I believe if needed, @mmaner has a good deal of experience with it and would probably be of more assistance than myself

3 Likes

Someone can help me to connect fsesc and motor wifi a controller board?

Your request is super vague, care to elaborate?

1 Like