Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

Haha nice!

1 Like

Final q, what’s a good motor amps minimum and battery amps minimum? (12s4p 30Q)

That all depends on your build and the limits you want.
Mine are set to 80/-80/40/-10 (12s6p 30q)

Can someone take a picture so i can see the size diffrence between 90 and 100 mm wheels?

1 Like

I don’t have 100mm but 97mm is close. 83mm, 90mm, 97mm. Just to get a size perspective.

6 Likes

@DEEIF @Flasher That’s not really accurate because the curve is not linear. There is far more juice between

60% 3.752
70% 3.864

than between

10% 3.192
20% 3.304

but yet both show 10% of range.

This is definitely worthy of a public thread, I will make one

5 Likes

@b264 Have fun. I only use increments on my davega

1 Like

I am in the process of recharging the individual cells in my shitty 10s2p pack, the charger gives and internal resistance value that’s ranging from 24 to 101 miliohms, when I reassemble the pack should I match resistances in each p-pack so the cells in parallel discharge evenly or match them so the parallel resistance is the same in each p-pack so each series connection drains relatively evenly? Or rephrased, better to have warm cells or unbalanced p-packs?

this​

2 Likes

I tried to charge my old 10s pack but the charger was flashing between green and red lights when I plugged it in. Could the back be out of voltage? It’s been a while since I last used it but stored it around half charge I think.

thank you

Oh hell no. No ABEC cores. Fuck that shit.

@torqueboards don’t make me come over there.

7 Likes

ABEC RAWKS

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@longhairedboy I know! eventually I plan on only having kegel style wheels :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Alternatively, I can probably check the voltage with bldc or vesc tool to see.

You cold-hearted bastards are making Saturn give himself tech support. That’s fucked up.

@mmaner @Acido @Andy87

8 Likes

If I am using a D140 with 13 balance wires (first one is labeled B-), do I still need to connect the bigger B- port on the bms and the 0V on the pack?

Faaak Just look down the page in Installation guides… D140

I did see that diagram. What I am confused about is whether I need the thin B- wire shown in the diagram, in addition to a B- balance wire that is present on my 13 pin 12s bms.

The diagram is a 10 pin 10s bms so it does not have that extra balance wire.

Edit: Nevermind, found the answer in this thread: https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/why-is-there-a-extra-balance-wire/73281

Uhh… How do you change modes on the Xmatic app? @BillGordon @Venom121212 @yelnats8j @mmaner @Sender @Flasher

1 Like