Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

^ everything was setup and working

I am running 70A per motor, 70A regen, and everything was setup, ^read this

can you tell us the whole setup, like what motors etc… this way we know the right settings and can conclude your settings are right or wrong

The setting were the ones the VESC tool gave, I have dual 6374 turnigy SK3 motors, and I actually lowered the recommended from 81A to 70A

The battery is complicated, but it can healthily output 160A plus

Here is everything First Build, About $850

Do 45 regen, 70 is way to high

1 Like

Oh, lol I meant 70 for breaking, and only 20 for regen

-70A motor minimum is too low, raise it to -45A motor minimum. Those are brakes at low speed.

-20A battery minimum is fine. Those are brakes at high speed.

I will change it, but I can’t do anything until I get my 6.6 figured out

1 Like

Am I supposed to give it my pack total wh or just a single cell wh?

total pack Wh.

1 Like

Yeah make sure you did PPM setup and set the max and min

1 Like

So the total wh of all 72 cells with no modification?

ayup.

1 Like

Does anyone know which voltage to use for flipsky 6.6 single, the switch. Is it 3.3 or 5v? Manual states it is for the sensor port.

The question is, what voltage do your sensors need? Most halls work with 5v, some need 3.3 and 5 will burn them out.

I looked it up and couldn’t find which voltage it uses. It this…

99% of generic hall sensors use 5v. I’d stick with that unless you have something special that requires 3.3v

1 Like

@Andy87 @b264 I use the Maytech eskate remote the basic one. Yes, I calibrated the remote multiple times. I also ran the motor calibration ‘‘start test’’ without the wheels and belts like enertion says on their website.

@MysticalDork So I did bench testing at the beginning to check everything worked and assumed it just accelerated because it has no load on it. So I went for a test ride and the same thing happens. One thing to note is i have to push the throttle halfway before the motors begin to spin. i have no response from the remote until half way and i think that that may be part of the problem.

Wrong. as soon as I hit 37% on the throttle it goes 100% speed. No need to push to the max.The unity also has wonky speed showing up. when i press the throttle it goes 0-25km/h in a second when it reality the motors are not spining that fast.
Also is it normal that the throttle stays stuck when you bring it to the max on this particular
remote? Could it be a faulty remote?
I will post video in a few hours, i have to go to work. here are some pics.