Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

I believe on their site it’s m4x8mm. But then again we can always summon @torqueboards and ask for advice that’s not related to TB130s :eyes::eyes:

EDIT:

2 Likes

It depends on how thick your motor mount is? I use shorter bolts where the screwhole near the phase wires is. 8-10mm is probably the right fit. I can measure it later if needed.

1 Like

Sweet thanks!

1 Like

On another note… not really noob question but which motor sleeving :rofl:

2 Likes

depends on how the rest looks :smiley:

1 Like

What are the pros/cons of A123 LiFePo4 cells?

Can someone please explain the “lower density for higher output” statement above?

Doesn’t matter now… Me being the retard I am didn’t put the cable sleeve on before soldering the MR60’s :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

this is by the way how my solder looks after a few seconds on the iron.

Ewww yah that seems bad… Let me try the same here

Yah I don’t seem to have that happen here maybe just bad rosin in that particular solder?

1 Like

“But l know it dose happen but not sure what todo, it’s like a Desysn issue, if you want try setting up with BLDC setting and see how it works” any one got any ideas before I bin the vx2 and buy the vx1

when I run bldc the hall detection failed so I was to scared to compleat the setup that way

a real nightmare this is

Holy fuck don’t say that, I sold him that solder ahahah. It’s kester 60/40 with 3.3% rosin. It cost an arm and a leg…

5 Likes

Would you sell the vx2?

gonna return it

1 Like

My board is dying at 15% charge … help?

10s3p 40T battery, Unity, measuring 31.8V across the pack and 3.17 or 3.18 across each balance lead

Hey Louis, I wondered if this solder I have is good for esk8 purposes…

1 Like

No! It’s corrosive solder so it will destroy your esc haha. It’s also not the right type, what you have is for soldering copper pipes and such like for hot water systems in your house, not good for DIY soldering :wink:

4 Likes

Yo wtffff? You said its da besttt…

I trusted you, you were the chosen one!

1 Like