Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Pair it?

Danks pepe

Already fixed, thanks. https://makerx-tech.com/products/makerx-dual-drive-v4

1 Like

Already fixed too, thx.

Hello everybody from Austria
Land der Berge und Kühe :cow2:
I have motor mount which motor holes begin at around diameter 27mm and end at approximately 49mm. What motors can I use (in relation to the diameter).
I will post pictures right away.

Mine is questionable and a few others have had issues fwiw. Knocking on wood for yours.

Your spacer isn’t perfectly fit between your bearings (it’s very hard to find the correct pairing) or you’re using the wrong hardware. Are you using speed rings ? It doesn’t need to be torqued on as much as you can get it. It just needs to spin freely and not move side to side on your axles.

1 Like

For that model, select hardware “412”

So like

40 & 47 & 48 & 410 & 411 & 412 & DAS_RS

For a single drive,

This motor will fit and it’s a great motor. The new ones are 190Kv

For a dual drive, these will also fit

and are good motors.

Or any other 63xx BLDC motor for esk8 will fit that.

Hi Guys.

I followed the instructions for setting up BLDC from the tool and my values are as follows.

I was just checking that these seem acceptable. There’s no stuttering on my 6384’s unloaded but obviously when I stand on it there’s quite a bit. I didn’t want to up the current too much more and couldn’t really notice the ERPM making a difference. Would anyone be able to clarify how it makes a difference because the instructions seeped through my pea brain.

So motor diameter 63mm is ok?

Are you detecting on a 6384?

Try I = 12A, ω = 300erpm, D = 0.15

1 Like

Yeah I am, will try that in a min :+1:

1 Like

If that doesn’t work, try increasing D a little bit and if it still doesn’t work, raise all three of them by 15%

1 Like

I was wondering if someone could take a look at one of the problems I am having with some motor noises that I can’t diagnose. It’s in my build thread in the link above. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I might be posting about the loud whining noise I talked about later on today

Thx…Yes I’m using speed rings to get the inside spacing right. I think I have it sorted out now. I assumed they needed to be as tight as I could get it.

2 Likes

@jonisingt35r read your pm will ya? :wink:

the first thing I did was removed my belts to see if the noise is still there…if so isolate the motor thats making the noise and open it up…I’m sorta still a noob maybe someone with more knowledge will chime in.

1 Like

Thx man. I took off the wheels and belts and the motor doesnt make any of the noises i mentioned so I dont think it is the motor. However, it could be the combination of the pulley and motor together making that noise idk. How hard was it to open up your motors. I see that you are using maytechs as well?

1 Like

Anyone in the Bay area who would apply glass frit for a fee? For TB40 deck.

1 Like