Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Same member level as the old forum now. We apologize in advance for @tamatoa.

1 Like

Not sneaky if we see it.

5 Likes

Your welcome :wink:

Has anyone ever built anything with any of these parts?
Maybe @mmaner @Sender or @longhairedboy have seen one of these in their custom orders?
Ground industries kiteboard deck
Crossair hubs
Bionics mountain trucks
I’m about to jump the gun on a local sale. Fell in love with the deck but it comes with all or nothing so hopeful on maybe being able to use the rest

2 Likes

Looks like a trampa board. I think this would be a mountain board type of build?

1 Like

@Leon yes that’s the case.

I used the backside of a permanent marker. It can be done but I don’t think they are ever coming out.

2 Likes

@donta42
SOLD / Hummie Deck / 12S4P VTC6 / Unity / Single stack Ben enclosure / @BigBen
image @Venom121212
They might know a little more but yes

2 Likes

I 100% have a answer for your troubles…ream the hole to 5mm (13/64 or 3/16?)

Edit: just get some calipers, measure the plastic tube, find the size that just barely fits in the caliper gap

1 Like

I have seen exactly none of that, :smile:. Decent looking deck though, could be mod’d to add some concave.

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking:
Nine (9) or typo None (0)?

It looks pretty good but I can’t see it in person, so that’s why I’m asking here I’d be paying 300 for the board with straps, trucks, rims and tires plus a bag to carry it all.

1 Like

None, fat fingered it.

1 Like

After a bit of research, would seem GI went down under. Lot of people saying good quality. So I guess I’ll give it a try and hope?

Oh and I found this little gem of a comment that feels like your name could be Ben :joy:

3 Likes

Anybody know up to what size tires fit on the evolve hubs?

Evolve has 6’ tires. So it might be for that.

1 Like

@Taraskasyanyuk normally 7inch
Edit guess it’s either 6 or 7 :joy:

evolve (obviously), TB AT 160s, Metroboard 155s, trampa Urban Treads

1 Like

That’s not a size :joy:

Looks like we’re both right. But he didn’t say what size of the hub did he get. Usually replacements are 6 inches. But you can get 7 as well.

Compendium says this:

1 Like