Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Hi Guys. This might be quite a stupid question but I was wondering if its normal for one motor to spin up before another on partial throttle?

1 Like

Hi @Owen, there is a whole thread for this. Cheers

2 Likes

Oh I must’ve missed that! Thanks. I’m also getting bad FOC detection result on one motor and I did have a look on this forum and couldn’t find anything?

edit This is why…

1 Like

Wheres a the thread with no topic, that’s derailed from the beginning and completely random?

https://forum.esk8.news/t/derail-jail-2020-summer/28938

:whistling and backing out slowly:

4 Likes

I got those wheels and they slide and lock on dry asphalt if i’m not careful.
Plus, a belt can skip or break under funny situations. A steel rod going through 2 wheels(most likely clipped in plastic at some point?), dunno

Anybody hear of this place…this seems to good to be true…these batteries are like 300 bucks normal price.

Problem solved.

images (70)

5 Likes

7 Likes

Run

rideneo.co

Thru the scam doctor

4 Likes

i knew it…dude those batteries are like 300 bucks regular price…no way they are going for 61 bucks…lmao.
thx

1 Like

@kook “more investigation is required. Original domain is considered old”

1 Like

The stock image is what was ringing a bell for me.

Ps: that first one in my pic says eBay has em for 190?

1 Like

i was looking on the Tattu website…190 is a good price.

if the 2nd and 3rd google search came back with “if XXX website is scam” result, then its kinda obvious

3 Likes

my fault timeout is 500ms on one board and 3000ms on the other two.

guess I’m gonna set it much lower. Are there any negatives to a shorter timeout?

1 Like

I’m not aware of any. I wouldn’t set it to zero.

1 Like

Anyone with powder coating experience ? I was wondering if the threadlocker holding the axle on a truck would resist to an oven cure (~200°C / ~400°F) . Everything else can be removed, but the axle would be annoying. I want orange Torqueboards trucks. :sweat_smile:

@torqueboards What threadlocker is used on the TB DD trucks axles please ?

2 Likes

Crosspost

To the battery builders. What do you think how “easy” it is to upgrade this 11 year old cordless drill. It has a 1.2Ah 14.4v NiCd battery with an output of 5A.

I still want to use the drill but the batteries won’t hold a charge. The tray can easily hold 8x 18650s in a 2 layer config. I only have to remove 2 small pieces of plastic to get them to fit.

So with 18650s it would be a 4s pack. Additionally 4s4p?

On tbe flip side a new one is between 20 and 30€ but only 3-3.5Ah

1 Like