DaVega X Telemetry
metr Pro Solo module
Dual LED head lights and tail lights

16 Likes

It’s beautiful. Specs?

2 Likes

Well.
This is gorgeous!!!

Did it feel good or bad to first get it dirty?

beautiful board, how are you liking the tires?

I still need to add grip tape (and foot strap) before I put it through some hard riding.
But it has a pretty good footprint as far as contact area is concerned.

Super clean build!

what’s dis? rebranded z.mote?

Probably

2 Likes

It’s a z.mote with SKP case

6 Likes

This thing is nuts! You’re going to have an insane amount of power depending on your settings. Two things I would warn you about is those tires are very good till they’re not. Once they start slipping on track or with heavy carves, it’s game over. Second thing is a front binding. If you’re planning on ripping that thing to its full potential, I would definitely consider at least a half binding in the front. Other than that dude, stay safe and have fun ripping that beast!

3 Likes

thats the plan

5 Likes

How’s flex feel? I doubled down on the CF to try to stiffen it up from the top. Honestly, it’s probably one of the nicest Carbon-fiber lay-ups that I’ve ever done.

2 Likes

It is much better now with the CF overlay. I like the amount of flex it has now…before it sunk nearly to the ground and it would have bottomed out on a bumpy right.
I was thinking the carbon would ruin the look of the board, but quite to the contrary, it’s pretty wicked looking.
Nice job! Thanks

2 Likes