⚠ Nexus Boards UK - Clearance Sale

We’re working hard on custom products. The equipment for the motor battle hardening is being made/coming in and any jigs I make will be open source and free to use for those who also need to harden many motors.

The first few Custom VX1s are also being created, I started with a difficult body colour, white, to see how it looks and for a first go there are places it needs refinement but the feel is excellent and no buttons have lost any functionality and the thumbwheel has plenty of space to move. Obviously small imperfections aren’t going to be possible to avoid with these but I’ve been using mine for a couple weeks without issues and like it a lot

4 Likes

The remotes are online - We’ve also reduced the normal VX1 (850Mah version, none of that 500 crap :wink: ) to £43. As of right now, that’s $44 + VAT, so If you’re looking to get one we’re actually cheaper than flipsky themselves! US and other Non-EU countries can get one for $44 + Shipping (Normally under $5 globally) and no vat by using “OUTSIDEEU” as a discount code for 20% off.

3 Likes

While we’re still battle hardening these motors (A more lengthy process to industrialise than I first anticipated. I’m also waiting on new motors to come in so we might change to keyway instead of D shaped shafts), I have found places we can further reduce prices throughout the store.
I have also switched over to VAT at checkout so the website is more friendly for US/Non EU Customers and more accurately reflects our prices compared to other vendors (E.g Flipsky VX1 after shipping is still cheaper than from Flipsky themselves :wink: ) - Note EU customers will still pay VAT at checkout and will have no additional taxes/cost when the product ships.

We’re also working with other vendors to offer more high quality products in the EU, more news on that shortly.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be possible to do it like bioboard where both prices are shown with a little Info? I’m used to have VAT included in the shown prices. Because finding out at the checkout that it costs more would be meh.

Just an idea.

4 Likes

I agree. I prefer websites that allow me to select the currency, and in the currency menu you could have “euro with VAT”. Can’t think of many people who are interested in the price in euro yet don’t pay VAT.

1 Like

You do pay VAT, its just calculated at checkout.
I’m not sure how to get shopify to show prices like that - I suppose I’ll look at adding a snippet of code.
I was having issues because my prices looked very uncompetitive compared to other EU vendors/American vendors because the VAT is not included in their larger prices.

1 Like

I’ll look into doing this now, I couldn’t find anywhere to add a plugin or option like this so It might just be added into the liquid code.

I think its tough to include the VAT in the prices when the other worldwide vendors don’t in their display prices, especially with things like the flipsky remote it looks very noncompetitive to a US shoppers.

Thanks for the suggestion though, I think its clearly a better way to do it.

1 Like

Hi nice store like to see more and more EU shops.

Do u plan on have motorpulley with keyway slot in stock?

I could pick some up in my next order. Until I sell all the battle hardened C6374 I have now, I probably won’t stock a keyway shaft’d motor. I originally thought I could pick up D shaped steel pulleys for them but I sadly can’t find any with the correct flatspot.

I want to eventually keep a stock of all the small items (Type of stuff people ask for in the free or cheap thread) because the shipping rates are so good from the UK.

1 Like

Just ordered a carbon fiber looking VX1 remote, looking really nice!! :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Just revisited your page. The 2 seperate prices we discussed look good. Nice solution.

Also…110£ for a complete drivetrain? Did i see that right?
2 trucks
4 Wheels
1 pulley
1 motor mount
1 wheel pulley
1 Motor mount
2 riser

for 110?

1 Like

That’s a god value with one 6374 170KV motor included too. If I understand correctly.

Perfect for Singel drive “Moneysaving board”

Yep (Plus tax though, but its still a good deal I hope)
There is also a bunch of hardware, an idler, belts etc. And I guess bash guards too.
I usually throw in free belts or bash guards to orders depending on what fits in the box and whats actually in the order. I would sell belts for 0.50$ if I could, but there is a flat fee on transactions so I can’t :frowning:

sell 6 for $3? :stuck_out_tongue:
or 10 for $5?

More you buy the more you save!

mega-atto-hours? wouldn’t it be more efficient to just say pico-hours or “ph” instead of “Mah”? (not to be confused with “pH”) Or, do you mean milli-ampere-hours, like “mAh”?

4 Likes

Shipped your remote today -

8 Likes

Looks sick AF!!! :love_you_gesture: thanks!

1 Like

Well I realized I already have all the stuff to do it, so why not. We’re now just coloring everything :smiley:

image image image

Trucks, wheels, and anything else I haven’t thought to colour (The ends on bolt on pulleys look pretty good when coloured too :slight_smile: ) Have to charge a little for my time but hopefully we can see more customized builds!

I’m also still working on durability on our customized products. Luckily, the hydrographically dipped VX1s remain highly reversible as of now but after a couple of months of daily “chuck it in the bag” and a few drops there are enough chips that I’m looking for a better clearcoat to use. If anyone has suggestions please let me know!

5 Likes

Hey, is there any chance you might sell mini remote receivers like torqueboards does at any point? I am a believer in the @b264 method, but the only way we have currently of getting receivers in Europe is buying a new mini remote or ordering from US.

1 Like