NEWBEE RTKP Truck!

As you can see, it is axle now…with chromed nuts.

1 Like

lol, you know who made those sexy decks :kissing::kissing:

3 Likes

We have the 45-degree baseplate design already, waiting some test fit…then i will make a batch.

7 Likes

Axles removable or epoxied?
Can still use shoulder bolts?

Can you list the difference?

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what is the current baseplate angle?

Also, can people who bought gen3 purchase axles separately to use instead of the shoulder bolts? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

You could still run shouler bolts, but you need to heat up the grub screws on the hanger, take the grub screw out first.

For the difference: Gen3 is 340mm hanger wide, axle spacer is 22mm wide, shoulder bolt axle. 960g per truck.

Gen4- hanger 330mm wide, axle spacer 16mm wide, using real axle with nuts, also added grub screw on secure the kinpin.
800g per truck.

6 Likes

Nice! 10mm narrower hanger is good.

Are the baseplates designed for tall bushings or normal on the board side?

Still hoping for lower degree baseplates, like 0 or 5 :upside_down_face:
Will be getting just one for the front for now.

2 Likes

Doesn’t work BTW.

2 Likes

Could you please try again ?

1 Like

I will get some axles for gen 3 batch. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yep, works now

2 Likes

You can get a 5 degrees baseplate riser put it in opposite direction…then you have a 10 degrees baseplate. Personally i have tried 0 degree baseplate…it felt super weird.

If you’d like to make you set up more stable, just add the slave kinpin bushings, different bushings set up will bring different performance.

QQ does the truck come with bushings or we gotta grab our own?

2 Likes

it don’t come with the bushings…but our website has some 93a barrel and 96a chubby in stock.

1 Like

Very important information! Why is that not reflected on the website?

4 Likes

Both boards with RTKP and 4GS

6 Likes

RTKP jump test

Rider @TZDKB

9 Likes

Alrighty, I’ve ordered a set and look forward to putting them up against the Apex Airs for off-roading.

4 Likes

Any news on these?

2 Likes

Or when replacement axles for the first batch of RTKP trucks will be available :upside_down_face:

1 Like