New SALE category at LAZYROLLING.com

Hello, we’ve changed the menus and divided the new 2021 collection from the 2020 collection.
Right now we are about to refill stock with the 2020 collection that will CONTINUE to be on SALE.
In regards to the new products we now have 4 different sets of pads to choose from. The elbow pads are longer because we decided to make it all CE-certified for motorbike riders also.
On top of that, we’ve added a RECCO-reflector in the hood, and there is the ARMORED by LAZYROLLING patch on the arm.
The back protector is now a lot easier to install than on the 2020 collection.

Here is the link to the SALE products: Menu - Sale - LAZYROLLING

6 Likes

You should add a menu to change the currency, it would be helpful !
Also the size available without clicking each items (or a filter to filter your size

You’ll get a lot of SEKs with this (huehue)

1 Like

What’s the difference between the year versions and the hoodie vs jacket?

Do you guys have any misprint, stained or with badges or labels that fell off? Like stuff that would be dirt cheap, I am curious about that whole armored apparel stuff but broke too.

4 Likes

Idk if you already saw @rusins thread but there are a couple of options discussed over at

I just picked up a jacket inspired by this, will have some thoughts after I go test it

2 Likes

Yeah, I have seen that one. Thing is that one is apparently too hot for where I live.

Plus I like to bargain :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah fair fair, I’d also be interested in some good name brand stuff that’s pre-beaten up given the life I’d give it anyway

1 Like

Exactly, I don’t mind if it has some visual deffects as long as it doesn’t affect its usage.