New Onewheel GT S-Series

Look kids.
Much wow.
New 3200 dollar Onewheel.

Copied from Nico Aleman on Facebook:

Everything we know about the new Onewheel GT S-Series (Comment below anything missing, I’ll update the post):

• P45B 113V Battery, 50% higher voltage than GT (likely 27s1p configuration).
  • Brand New Footpads that are more low profile and mellow concave, plus slight kick in rear (much closer to XR footpads)
  • Still 6.5" Hub, comes stock with GT Performance Treaded tire
  • Bearings are authentic NSK’s
  • Stator has “optimized windings” and higher grade, curved magnets that reduce air gaps and deliver greater torque
  • Higher pushback/buzz thresholds, from 20mph to now 25mph
  • Software teased as now allowing for higher sustained loads of current. Combined with the lower amperage needed for equal performance due to higher voltage, this likely means MUCH better low speed torque closer to VESC (think tractor crawling up hills)
  • Over 2lbs lighter than GT
  • Advertised Range is 16-25 miles, and the speeds capable with this battery when pushing through pushback should be pretty insane. Like, MUCH faster than you’d want to go on a Onewheel lol
  • Oh, and the logo on the motor is blue, which must be good for at least a few more mph
  • MSRP $3200

All in all, the majority of the upgrades are to the performance of the board, rather than improvements to the form factor. That said, it does mean most of the aftermarket mods out there that improve on the flaws of the form factor should still be compatible. Thoughts?

1 Like

Wouldn’t put it past them to have sligthly changed everything so that existing aftermarket mods don’t fit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think that is an insane price.

25 mph as a top speed would be sweet.

I actually have that tire on the way…

It’s the price of 2 Floatwheels!!!

1 Like

That they did not do… I am sure they want their accessories to fit both models.

Or maybe they want to sell you more new accessories :expressionless:

1 Like

It’s pretty funny the amount of GTs that went on sale on Facebook today…

1 Like

Lol yep. The fanbois will buy them. Just like the new evolve. Evolve and FM could serve up literal steaming piles of shit as their next products and their fanbois would still buy

3 Likes

Yep.
But I want to ride both of their new boards.
I am happy to see them thrive.

Even if pricing is insane.

Wow i can get 100 dollars off this machine by destroying my onewheel+ ! So 3100, what a steal! :rofl:

1 Like

You really can’t pass that up…

Im still salty about that, excuse me for it :rofl:

1 Like

From one of the worst companies in the PEV space.

Future Motion, Inc. thinks you shouldn’t be able to repair things that you own… and actively uses patents to slow innovation in the PEV market… and intentionally makes decisions that make burning down your house the intended consequence for attempted unauthorized repairs…

Nah

2 Likes

Future Motion :handshake: Evolve Skate

Leading the market in overpriced products and PEV related hospital visits.