NEW never used Lacroix 100D+

I was going to put this on the FB groups but figured I should give you guys dibs.

I’m selling my never used Lacroix 100D+ asking $700 OBO which is a lot I know but if you know what this thing is you prob get it.

Again price is OBO

Story is way back when I built my 20S bro I had designs of making it 4wd for shits and gigs. I’ve been going thru my parts bins and deciding what I should keep and what I should sell. Seeing as I haven’t ridden by 20S board in months I figure I won’t be making it 4wd anytime soon and should part with this little bit of esk8 history.

On to pics

4 Likes

Haters say it’s CGI

2 Likes

$700, goddamn, crazy times we livin’ in

1 Like

OBO! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Part of the reason I took a video lol

What is this unobtainium

1 Like

What we all wish they were selling instead of the 100dx :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Didn’t the last one on here only go for like $450? Shoulder model/dremel Evan

3 Likes

He said OBO :crazy_face:

2 Likes

hey just b/c someone else doesn’t know how to sell to Lacroix fan bois doesn’t mean I don’t … price high take decent offers :man_shrugging:

I’m the dude that bought a 1st run Proto for $666 and flipped it for $1.4k supply and demand haha

its going on the FB groups this weekend if I don’t have any solid bites here

1 Like

Damn, so what did I leave the first segment of your haero bro enclosure empty for :joy:

1 Like

And I understand that. Just saying last one on here didn’t go that well. Probably easier to get that price off the forum tbh. We’re all cheap here :joy:

1 Like

IK IK I just don’t have the skill for a 20S 4WD board anymore I barely pull 50A batt amps on that board lol

respect lol I felt bad not showing you guys my secret stash before I left it to the wolves on FB

1 Like

I sold mine for $400 (and it took fucking forever to sell it). The market for 100D+ isn’t what it used to be, now that SKP Solo and Maker x D100 are available. Still a fantastic ESC choice.

5 Likes

Honestly good to know if I can’t get a good price I might as well hold on to it and do the 4wd build, I have all the parts

2 Likes

Yeah 4wd it up sir :disguised_face:

Edit; turn this for sale thread to a wtb matching drivetrain :joy:

I hear @BigBen has a 4wd 3ds fb320 trucks with the straight cut mini eco gears :wink:

5 Likes