New Meepo AWD Better than a Lacroix

23 Likes

This board looks fun.
Can u give some more info?
Did u 3D print the hubs?
How many kg/ibs? looks heavy.

1 Like

My Friend built it Alexandru Andrei, search his name on FB. Total cost around ÂŁ1300.
60 x 21700 batteries in 12s 5p
Amazing Tourque and top speed. It’s still in the testing stage atm. But it’s not hit top speed yet and hardly used any Battery after 7 miles.
Yes it’s around 20kg. But so so worth it.

3 Likes

Yes all 3D printed.
An old Trampa Deck I had.

4 Likes

3d printed direct drive adapter for meepo hubs?
Awesome :joy:
keep us posted, moar details!:heart:

7 Likes

Welcome, dude. Better than Lacroix tho? Slinging some heavy heat there. :+1:

22 Likes

Cool build, true spirit of DIY here.

Regarding “New Meepo AWD Better than a Lacroix” ? I’ll just say no, I really can figure out how to say no enough, so just no.

26 Likes

Better than Lacroix? Why does it have to be better than Lacroix? Why can’t it just be mepoo awd? Besides. That’s a trampa deck. All I see from mepoo are those shitty drives they use
I’m sorry brother but asked for it

17 Likes

think its a joke

9 Likes

Haha. I’m with you on that but I have to say. They did a pretty good job putting it together. Really hope those 3d printed parts hold up Good :grimacing:

5 Likes

@Dirtynunfishing you should post your build in the Lacroix board owners FB page Pretty sure they’d love it!

Jk brother. Don’t do it. They’ll come after you and attack you with their hand bags :rofl:

20 Likes

It has the same batteries and it’s not got a $4000 price tag. Which in English money with shipping is around £3500.
I paid ÂŁ1300 which is a 269% saving for the board I with lacroix performance or better. You pays ya money and you take your choice dude. :blush:

4 Likes

Ok it wasnt a joke :joy:

38 Likes

I will do :blush:

1 Like

And I have the luxury of going to thane meepo 90mm wheels as well in minutes. :blush:

2 Likes

The battery doesn’t look well built unfortunately.

3 Likes

That’s nice brother. But no one wants to go back to 90mm wheels
Also. Personally I don’t think your board is better than anything Lacroix builds or have ever built :grimacing:. I’m sorry brother.

Keep trying thou :metal:t3:

8 Likes

hahaha
you all got trolled :joy:
well done @Dirtynunfishing
@BillGordon I’m not much for titles but I think he earned one with these shenanigans :+1:
better for him anyway and it’s hard to argue that

4 Likes

60 cells does not make 12s6p. Looking at the pic it looks like it’s 10s :wink:

10 Likes

I see a 10s6p too

4 Likes