New Hammock Surf Rodz TKP adjustable base plate - 1st Round. Classic RKP Caliber, Kahua... also available...Shipping!

Yay! :grin: I canā€™t wait to be able to run angles besides 65Ā° front on my Evo :smiley:

1 Like

the one left are SurfRodz TKP is it ok?

3 Likes

Yep! Iā€™m runnin SR :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Gotta be more creative my dudeeee. I got 20/42 on my evo lol. With no adjustable BPs.

2 Likes

No no. I think the word you were looking for is ā€œhoarderā€. Both of the decks are the sameā€¦ if that explains it better.

4 Likes

Haha. Oh shit. The hard to get RE 44s :heart_eyes:
Must be nice

3 Likes

Had to have a SS version and DS version. But thatā€™s it.

2 Likes

Well. Thatā€™s Understandable haha.

1 Like

We all canā€™t have custom Prototipoā€™s. One dayā€¦

Aight gonna stop polluting this thread.

3 Likes

All parcels are out. Thanks guys for the help with the US parts.

In case someone needs. Last set I have is a combo raw and matte black SR TKP base plate. Due to the period only EU shipping is possible. International shipping will cost too much :persevere:, the low rate shipping service is not available now.

7 Likes

Perfect Color combo :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

itā€™s actually a case. Usualyl I match black with black and same for raw, but anodising company made less black parts than requested :sweat_smile:
ANyhow I like it as well. Itā€™s actually a classical color combo from SR as well.

1 Like

Hahah. Well. Thatā€™s a nice mistake imo
Love it!!

1 Like

Fuck. I need them. They would go perfectly with my mounts

Any chance you can hold onto em for me until i have monies again and the shipping crisis is over? :rofl:

8 Likes

Those parts NEED to be together :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ah well indeed good match. I can let you know if someone asks for them and in case you can secure them if finance allows :smile:
If I would have more wouldnā€™t be a problem to put them as side, but I litterally have only this set left and a couple of spares parts. Anyhow GB just finished so probably there is a bit of time before someone claims them.

2 Likes

Brother! I has the monies! Are those baseplates still available?

1 Like

Hi yes. I have 1 set black and raw like the one posted above

Only thing I do not think the shipping crisis is over unfortuantelly and I can not ship for cheap.
At least not with the shipping company I was usign. If you have a importing solution I am listening.

1 Like

How much is your ā€˜not cheapā€™ option? I was destined to have this set bro, how much for shipping to 3198 Australia?

And by one set you mean front and back right?

1 Like

yes with one set I mean complete fron and back, with kingpings and bolts for adjusting the angle. I can not simulate the real shipping cost becuase I need to go there, otherwise online is always not correct. I made a quotation for HK and was 90 Euro, so i would aspected to be similar. Normally I was able to ship it for like 30 Euro to Australia. Thatā€™s why I say expensive. I can give a call to the post and check whether they open international shipping again.

1 Like