New Hammock Surf Rodz TKP adjustable base plate - 1st Round. Classic RKP Caliber, Kahua... also available...Shipping!

TKP front RKP rear? Is it awesome? :slight_smile:

Do you have enough US guys to make reship worth it?

1 Like

I have RKP at the back since I made the DD with it. Anyhow I am use to have a stiffer rear truck so I set it really loose and the front adds a lot of turning radius. I never tried to go faster than 45kmh with the tkp set up though. Dual RKP totally loose I pushed easily at high speed. I really feel super stable, that gave me the input to try the tkp and indeed tkp turns more, no doubt there and in the city it matters. No I can get inside the work small gate at higher speed since I can do sharp turns. For the moment I still need to pay more attention stability whise than before if I go higher than 40kmh but that was the same I felt when I progressively loosen up the rkp trucks. It’s all about getting use. Height wise they are the same, at least on the ChooChoo. I thought I would need a raiser but the difference is like 1 or 2 mm :sweat_smile:
Yes US folks are enough I think.

1 Like

Finally ready. Shipping :grin:

9 Likes

Sheet. You don’t have any extras do you?

2 Likes

Matt black for sure, I made few extra :blush:

3 Likes

Cool, deffo need a set!

2 Likes

Ahhh damn if you have more than how much @Sender is gonna scoop up. Can I get in on a set as well :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Tim, you wil like them, quality is excellent :blush:

4 Likes

I think I have 3 sets more of matte black. 1 maybe @Sender, so then 2 available. Let me know :smile:

3 Likes

thanks man, thank you thank you

1 Like

Well if @Sender don’t need three which honestly you never know. Count me in.

1 Like

no I think one is enough for him, I hope. I will send you the details

3 Likes

Ahh hell yea man. Thanks.

2 Likes

@ahrav just get yours sent to me and I can send them with your decks

4 Likes

He a pimp :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

If i had funds, i def would grab a tkp version :sweat_smile:
I lost my caliber style already fo someone else who absolutely wanted mine :joy:

2 Likes

Any TKP versions? How much for 1 set shipped to Cali?

1 Like

eh eh. That’s also what happened to me. Only one lefts that I used and the others I let them fly away…

2 Likes

I think the last one…pm coming…

2 Likes

Ahhh hell yea. That works with me.

1 Like