New Dickyho Evolve mount

Starting a test build today using these mounts waiting on makerx chesc.
More pics when they are dry and installed
Plasma cut stainless steel hard as fuck this is the first rev of these mounts so they are a bit rough but i cant complain about them they are already better than og evolve mounts.

3 Likes

Longer the the ownboard 63mm mounts fuck I wish I hadnt gone to town with threadlocker now I jave to break out the wife creambrulet torch…
Looks like reverve (with extra holes) could work in a just not possible on the deck due to the insane angles.

3 Likes

Oh hell yeah. Glad I haven’t pulled the trigger on 63mm evolve mounts yet. Especially since I need 4 :face_vomiting:

This is my 4x4 evolve build. I want to reverse front mounts if I didnt already have the 63 motors I would have gone with evolve mounts and racelines 50s they are might little fuckers.

1 Like

Is it for 63mm motors?

Wiring up my 4wd evolve board right now! Have 4x 5065s to run for now, but the 63xx is calling…

You’re right, looks like it might be the smaller bolt pattern?

1 Like

Metric system ftw…

My build was interrupted by a baby magpie fed him a sausage…

5 Likes

Hole paterns fit my flipshite 63s perfectly

With about 5mm in either direction for belt adjustment

4 Likes

A light coat of black metal plate made the epic n00b mistake painting the first one hanging from fishing line this created a lot of run lines. Also tested with turnigy 125kv esk8 motor fits.

Are these truck able to hold duel 6374?

Inside distance measured with calipers is 156mm some 74s will fit just.

1 Like

@Myke you should be able too. We’re able to fit 6374 max.

5 Likes

Nice! I might pick up a pair soon to see what the double king pin is all about.

5mm of hardened SS these mounts are not going to break I have seen all the broken alloy mounts at evolve to know even the stock ones are worth upgrading. Hole pattern at the rear matches the dickyho cross brace although I prefer 3 x m4 threaded rod and anodised tube (ss drinking straw).

In this pic I have both.

1 Like

What is dickyho charging for a pair?

2 Likes

Ver. 1.1 is now $19.80 each
Ver 1.0 was $10 each

I dont need idlers for this build

1 Like

Offered him some of my salad sandwich but he went back to eating the sausage. Likely thought “fuckin vego hipsters”

4 Likes

While mounts are drying i planning out the this test build. Not a serious build so i will use 48 x samsung 20Q i got from $12US drill batterys from bargain bin at a supermarket.
Angles are a worry. Might pop my enclosure cherry and make my own.

No issues with clearance with evolve OG 7" I could likely ride it updide down.

4 Likes

Heading to post office there is esk8 part giggles with glee what will it be. come on makerX chesc.

Sadly it wasnt :frowning:
There is an evolve ride in Brisneyland tonight have to engineer a way this wont cost me a divorce she will want to go and baby sitter. Options are nil. Honey you will be there in spirit…nope