New build on MBS board

That part is a lot of fun. I mean, I buy vescs and motors through a third party as well. Manufacturing the motor mounts was extremely time consuming and done with hand tools. I used 30q cells and they don’t have much voltage sag until around 3.3 volts and puts out good constant amps. I like where your head is at on the atv aspect I love the versatility of my board from road to 2 foot tall grass fields. Only thing that bothers me are these small tires, they do not take bumps bigger than them, damn you physics.

1 Like

Those 5 star hubs can take a 9" tire too. Mbs t2 tires are closer to 9.6" really

They wiiiide too

4 Likes

I’ve been on the fence about going up to the 9’s on my DWII. cant say I’ve been doing much more than street/trail riding with my board than actual off-road/dirt track that requires the ground clearance.

That said, I’ve also been thinking about getting a set of the Street Penus from MBS.

1 Like

Cum again?

4 Likes

aaaaah that darn apostrophe catastrophe :slight_smile:

penus’

EG: pneumatics

and while im not shy from loading more than one shot in the chamber, its definitely a chore to cum again, so please dont ask again… today :smiley:

2 Likes