Nephews new Board - SKP DIY

If you toss out any PCBs please remove them from the trash and send them to me so I can increase my hoard of pcb components use them as soldering practice.

Those hub motors 100% belong in the trash though. I’ve got two that are the same style and they’re actual trash if you compare them to any decent or subpar hub motors. I’m surprised the bolts on them didn’t also disappear :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s been 19 minutes since the post. Did he’s already mess it up and you tossed it into the garbage?

1 Like

I’ve yet to send it to him, I’m going to ride it for a few days make sure everything is good

2 Likes

The hotness is hot. That deck is :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

7 Likes

What an upgrade lol :laughing:

4 Likes

Aaaai the deck is so fun… can’t wait for the community to have at it!!!

2 Likes

He has no idea lol. He still think is he is getting his old set up back on AT of somesort

8 Likes

Aye uncle Artem I’m over here…

Good on you man. :clap:

2 Likes

So sick. I would’ve loved to see his reaction.

I also had a cool uncle growing up. He’d swing by in his camper van between touring with his band once every year or two. One year he got me a cheap electric guitar from a pawn shop and I cherished it. I played every single day until my fingers were in pain.
A couple years later he came back. I was so excited to show him how much I improved. I remember we jammed all day and at some point I showed him my dream guitar in a magazine that I was saving up for. He came back a week later and gave me that exact guitar. To this day it’s still one of my fondest memories. You’re an awesome uncle :metal:

15 Likes

Can i be your nephew? lol

2 Likes

Damn you’re the best uncle ever lol

Those baby wheels look funny af though. :laughing:

4 Likes

What tires are those?

2 Likes

Are you just trolling?

4 Likes

I will never not think those wheels are funny😂. Sorry not sorry

2 Likes

Not Really That Bad Of An Uncle.

5 Likes

I know the baby wheels look pretty off on it, but once you try them you are hooooooked! Easily the best tire we have available to us

2 Likes

No, just asking!

1 Like

You can also try reading the post

1 Like

You are a spicy boi​:hot_pepper::joy:

2 Likes

This title is a great excuse for my behavior.

2 Likes