Neobox Orphanage, Diagnosis and Clinic

Worth a shot

Will offset with $.
Looking for A flux, or a Nazare or something in that range. Wider than this and preferably more geared toward carving. Preferably without an enclosure. Since I will be top mounting.
Can include Trampa Bindings with this deck. Has holes for bings to allow moving both toes forward as a goofy footer, rather than that nonsense ducksquat on that it comes with…

3 Likes

If you WERE to sell the deck instead of the trade, how much would you sell it for?

2 Likes

With bindings, I’d ask for $200,

1 Like

The problem with selling is I would want a deck lined up since its my commuter. I might go that route anyway. Just a shot in the dark here

1 Like

buy cisco’s
trade all parts and pieces as you choose
sell complete with remaining pieces
donate 10% to me for a great suggestion (we’ll settle on a beer later)

everybody happy except the guy who gets the weak ass battery

3 Likes

Lol you mean me? I’m gonna get stuck with the battery :rofl:

1 Like

yeah nobdy wants that eCrap… in theory it works out well… fukk I wish shartis was here, he’d be able to do calculus and make grafs and shit on your best price made good point… and tell us about water bottle turning!!

4 Likes

Ah i remember the water bottle discussion xD

good times. how things have changed

3 Likes

but we all loved to hate shartis together… regardless how k00ky he was… now were swimming in a much shallower pool of esk8 knowledge…

but amazingly enuff we have more experts…

even the maths don’t werk out in my head

Thers always someone with new insite. and always someone looking to score off a sucker. Im still questioning the russian gear drive. Seems like a really long scam if it is.
and now we have gained mooch, and anshul , all contributing to the cause

1 Like

yes… in those regards we have all gained… I was narrow sighted… there are some great new minds here now,

i’m just bitter and day drinking… flagg me I don’t care…

hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

free bumbs the way I see it.
THough the chances are slim someone will actually trade up like this.

1 Like

as intended brother
if we let this thread slip low in the heap… the lazy bottom feeders will never see it…

we should talk about all the awesome points of your awesome board!!!

1 Like

Thing is, Im getting new belt drive by IDEA soon. much needed as my current belts are skipping so dam much.

AND Kelly just found me a nice Pelican case to replace the sketch metal junction box

AAAND anshul bought me new wheels so I can dye them and he gets my old ones plus some pneumies.

AAAAND his heat sink…

aAAAAAAAAAND Brian is battle hardening some new 6384s for me…

gonna be a whole new board

4 Likes

And the old ones? Lol

1 Like

selling them
Gonna be selling Torquboards Trampa mounts, as well as a pair of grey/red 190Kv open 6374 motors

1 Like

What color do ya’l like for the hubs?
most of my board is gonna be black, and my outfit is a green Bell Super 3r comme ca:
and jacket comme ca:

1 Like

Copper/bronze . Would match board and helm.

2 Likes

that probably sounded better to say in your head than it looked printed out…

2 Likes

I’m fabulous

2 Likes