*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

Thanks for the in depth details, my knowledge is limited in this region.

1 Like

To illustrate:

To anyone thinking the unthinkable, there’s no “accidentally” deleting a GitHub account.

If you have an order that hasn’t been received…

6 Likes

Our homeboy @ducktaperules captured the gerbers on the OpenRoad Alliance Github Org as well:

I feel like it needs repeating that currently, it looks like both sets of gerbers have missing files/layers.

9 Likes
2 Likes

Remember kids, the internet is forever.

9 Likes

there may be folks on this forum who do have the complete files, but let’s leave them alone until they’re ready to put it out there

4 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

side by side let’s see…

!

giphy (1)

literally the same… how could his engineers have come upon designing the same exact v6? it’s unbelievable!!!

Now I feel kinda proud to have some jedneortion v6s, seems like kindof a unicorn.

To charge back and take my losses? hmm… @DerelictRobot you seem to be hinting pretty strongly to get my money back now, just want to make that clear, right? God I hurt so bad to hold out hope now but reality is I know I should get my money back sooner than later. Thanks @M.Hboards for this revelation.

12 Likes

nmap! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

damn that was a long con if so.

wish there was a nice summary of this long ass story somewhere. I stopped keeping up with this thread so long ago.

2 Likes

he came in on a horse, white shield, a rose-petaled path
did the emperor has no clothing thingie

and left…

other details unimportant

4 Likes

Maybe Jeff is working for Jeremy and Jason :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Trying to go 2 for 2 prediction wise:

I think Jaycum sold the files to Jeff :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

If enertion had V6 focbox singles way back in 2018, why not make and sell them???

3 Likes

6 Likes

Holup. I’ve made no such insinuation.

You are all adults, you made the decision to pre-order, whatever decisions you make now are on you homies!

6 Likes

my jedbox v6 does not have this header that the enertion v6 has

i wonder if the pads are there, and if i can tap them for swd

2 Likes

That’s a sensor port?

Sigh… Dispute opened… Whyyyyy jef whyyyyy… You could have made so much more money just fucking selling these things over the long run… This isnt even more work… Hes literally putting more effort in being lazy than just doing it.

2 Likes

Welp.