*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

I don’t think anyone that was in the preorder group had any failures of any escs as of yet? I know im very happy with mine and would order again…

5 Likes

makes total sense there is now zero transparency. He said he wouldn’t be back on here until at least after all neoboxes have shipped. edited

4 Likes

For sure, and I’d do it again. As a community, we should be up in arms about a new vendor showing up and lying about having connections with someone who conned this community.

9 Likes

I mean we are all using a forum that’s run by a guy who’s got Jeremy’s # and regularly talks to him. Why aren’t we up in arms about LHB’s connection to Jeremy?

I mean put yourself in his shoes, he was kinda fucked either way when people started poking around the Jed/Jeff connection.

And it’s kinda part of Chinese culture to just say whatever the party wants to hear. I mean we’re in a global pandemic because of the very same behaviour.

All I’m trying to say is Jeff was fucked from the beginning either way just by knowing/being connected to Jed. There’s no good decision he could of made.

Let’s just wait to see if he comes back after shipping then we’ll know for sure if it’s a con or not.

3 Likes

Innocent bystander here again. A true business person would stand up for their brand and answer questions even when it gets tough. At some point the transparency can’t be expected, though. It’s a business after all and some things need to be protected. I’ve been a part of a lot of forums through the years. I’ve had drag cars, drift cars, rock crawlers, mtn bikes, and motorcycles to name a few. Almost every forum goes through this same drama at some point. Seems to be more prevalent in this hobby due to the China connection and the relatively younger entrepreneurs. In almost every case that things didn’t smell right, there was a pile of shit around the corner. The ones that worked out were usually transparent even through the tough times.

Sounds like some of you are still in contact so that’s a mark on the positive side.

Good luck everyone.

6 Likes

i don’t think it is worth giving jeff a hard time for having hired jeremy to do his website

but it is worth giving jeremy a hard time for creating the rideneo brand in his office and hiring a marketing team to play the jeffwu character

i’m more pissed at myself for falling for this shit than i really am pissed at jed for not having shipped me my neodeck. i’ll be happy to recant if i ever get my deck

13 Likes

I was trying to be neutral with Jeff, even during this problem with him lying, I tried to give him the benefit of dough and even ordered two V6 from him
But after is behavior lately I ready to crucify him myself

I don’t quite think so. If he was upfront about that it would be less of a problem.

Yup totally different situations. And sadly we have no clue which ones more realistic.

I just can’t understand the amount of random questions and help that Jeff would give on here, that isn’t the work of a scammer, but maybe he was just an employee who cared about his job.

Never thought about it from that perspective…

The big difference is LHB has known him since before he was a scammer, and he’s completely upfront and honest about it, and he’s also not in business with Jed any lying about it. And also, some people aren’t thrilled that he still has contact with Jed, go back and read some more.

7 Likes

giphy-2

14 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: not to name any names or anything

2 Likes

100% agree. He would have caught some flack but he would have had the benefit of the doubt because of his honesty…

Instead he has been caught not being honest several times and it leaves people wondering if anything he says is honest…

7 Likes

Please do, I’m a big fan of transparency & everything I’ve stated publicly is still there unmolested.

Context:

Damon, if you’re reading this, tell J-Bog that flashing remote firmware shouldn’t take 10 months. Also that he should try shipping product that people paid money for. Novel concept in Esk8, I know.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to hear what your best man speech at my wedding turns out like…

I already hate the in-laws. So it’ll most likely be perfect.

13 Likes

How’s the groom gonna be the best man?

19 Likes

It’s 2020 Justin, I know you’re from Ohio and all but get with the times ya Mennonite.

8 Likes

Lol. Region specific burn. I approve.

6 Likes

You mean to tell me I’ve been communicating with… the gays?

10 Likes

18 Likes