Need some help selecting new trucks

Need a new set of trucks as i somehow bent mine, been looking at these for a bit and I’m wondering if anyone can give feedback on them.

Currently on matrix 2’s with radium adapters on a flux deck. I was pushing 45mph on them so I’m looking for something stable at speed, don’t really care for carving that much. Also if anyone has any other truck recommendations I’m all ears.

1 Like

I think @ShutterShock has them and might be able to provide feedback.

Still early on in the testing but the new triple links should be stable at speed can get feedback from @AlexB.

Otherwise OG 3Links are also really stable for those speeds.

2 Likes

My split angle ones are stable. They’re on my flux.

4 Likes

I have only ridden them up to about 25, but my impression so far is they aren’t really high speed trucks, at least not with the setup I have right now

This is only after one ride though so take it with a massive grain of salt

1 Like

i’m on the triple links rn and i’ve been up to 37 on em. they’re definitely stable enough to go higher, but i need to find a smooth road to do it on and i also have to balance my tires

1 Like

Good to know, i was also looking at stooge and newbee 3 links, might be a bit too narrow for my deck though…

1 Like

These were an option i considered since im so used to channel trucks, does the standard matrix 3 motor mount clamp work or would i need a specific size.

The mounting surface is 20x20 square

1 Like

Yea that’s what im afraid of, have a guy that i ride with consistently and he swears by the newbees, but he barely goes above 30…

Thanks, gotta look into these more. Hopefully ill get to try them soon.

Darn, so the matrix 3 clamp wont fit then? If that’s the case do you sell them?

1 Like

Ehh it would fit with some shim material. Matrix III is a square as well, so I’m convinced they could be modified in some fashion to fit over the hanger reliably.

1 Like

@Boardnamics Feel like I should know but do your geardrives fit matrix 3?

1 Like

Nooot really. The wheel gear bearing (30mm ID) barely doesn’t fit inside the MIII profile. It would fit over if one were to file the R2 sharp edge ever so slightly.

2 Likes

the new hangar profile for the triple links is 22mm*22mm, 6mm chamfer. i know a couple other trucks share it but don’t remember which ones

1 Like