Need settings help i‘m not happy with torque/topspeed ratio and not sure that i configured it right

The cheapest and easiest way imo is to change gearing and/or Motor Kv

Why would a unity be any less capable than any other Vesc?

Are you capable of explaining how a unity would be any less capable? Show me my advice is bad…don’t just say it.

3 Likes

It’s a 12s4p, you are throwing away current for a 10-15% increase ?
OP is also not familiar with VESC. Just saying to throw on field weakening and upping the current, is bad advice. You didn’t even specify an amount of current safe for his battery…
Field weakening also comes with faults, faults that can throw off a user on high speeds.

Maybe you can explain all this to @Tilt too?
Since you are the master builder apparently and seem to know it all.

There’s many people using field weakening on one wheels and skateboards. Are u saying it’s not safe enough based on the use or the hardware?

I didn’t say I know it all and that’s ur own mind taking. I’m saying people use it. Are they all thinking they’re master builders or something?

I’m not here to figure his battery limits for him. I’m just saying field weakening is an option that was designed just for his wants. His battery is very capable of doing huge current anyway. Dumb.

This forum is smothered with know it all jerkoffs. Not saying any names but if ur on here often posting snotty stuff …

Don’t just say I post bad advice…show it. I wait to see all this bad advice over like a decade of eskate forums. Post the very worst. I wait for u.

I wouldn’t say

I wouldn’t say 4P gives capability for huge current.

Cool your jets, I’m not going dancing with you on this. Maybe @Evwan is willing.

I’m here to give info on how you should give ALL the info.

I think we need to assess this

I’m waiting for all the info. Is the hardware not up for it or u think not safe for eskate?
His 4p is very capable of current with those cells.

10th time aint the charm. I’m not dumping any time into this brick wall.

The ol just throw it out viewpoint I guess. No more bad advice? U say I give bad advice …can’t u show any?

Unity not up for it based on hardware? Too unsafe for skate?

I’m not going in loops with you, we’ve done this dance many times before.

So u cant explain how the unity is unsafe for field weakening …but somehow my advice is bad. I see

Have we thoroughly assessed feild weakening

Im just here for thr ASSessments

Anyone find evidence the unity isn’t safe for field weakening? The claim I give bad advice…can anyone show it?

Seems people are just here to rehash the old…you know gotta throw out a battery if u THINK it might be damaged, right? Cant assess it. Too dangerous.

I know you are weakening my field.
Cool your jets, using experimental features on V4 hw is generally not recommended, just like HFI

Edit: NOT V6 hw

Just looking for evidence of this claim field weakening shouldn’t be used on a unity. unity isn’t v4 hardware. It’s not experimental at this point.

As if people can insult me and make claims I give bad advice, which they don’t support, and I’m the one being difficult.
My field gets weakened when I’m told I’m giving bad advice but no evidence shown.

Reread my complete first comment, don’t take things out of context.

Now give @Tilt a complete guide on using field weakening so he doesn’t die and stop whining.

U said it’s bad advice to tell someone to possibly use field weakening with the unity. That’s the context. Don’t whine about it and just post the evidence. Anyone? @Evwan found it yet? Is there actually evidence or u assume?