Need help with vesc tool to remote set up

And yes it’s a hub motor

This is for basic stuff. Works with the Xmatic app. Will give you basic telemetry.

The metr will let u do motor detection and remote calibration from an iPhone.

I don’t use android, there is a vesc tool for that, but I don’t use it.

1 Like
1 Like

Just ordered

There is also and exterior for the where I’m printing for My next board at a larger size that’s more for dirt

That’s an interesting setup. The hub pushes? How many miles have u gotten out of those printed wheels?

Is it still shutting off under acceleration?

Ya still shutting off havnt had time to adjust setting I’m good with wires not so much computer stuf put about two miles on wheels Are used to have longboard wheels on it tried making this once before With cheap esc and battery but now using vesc and dope battery

Going to work on it tonight and hopefully Bluetooth module will come in a week

It rides like a boat but it’s fun as hell at speeds

And what do u meen the hub pushes like do I go fast or have power

The hub is in the rear right? It pushes you.

Doesn’t matter for your issues, just curious.

That pack might be limited at 50a discharge max, maybe. 10s5p LG m26 and LG MH1 would be capable of 50a continuous on paper.

If that battery was originally paired with that hub, I bet the internal BMS is limiting to 20-40a.

A single vesc might pull more than that bms will give and it will cut power and restore it in a little bit.

1 Like

Ya I think I get what you saying so I should turn the amps down from 15 back to 13 on the vesc tool

could this work with my vesc

That screen might be able to give you voltage. Where is it connected in your wiring?

To figure out some of what’s going on,

-we need a little more info about your bms.
-remote. Are you using an enertion nano?
-the history when it cuts out. Are u by cell towers? End of ride or start? Is it hot outside, cuts on up hill riding? Is the remote brand new? Does the wiring rattle around when you shake the board? Are you on grass, concrete, gravel? Did it cut before you switched to vesc?

1 Like