Need help choosing motors to upgrade my Flux AT2

I’ll go for the lower kv, as convenient as the 2am scream of death may sound :wink:

1 Like

Something I thought I’d never see in the same sentence, what are they paying you?

2 Likes

Sorry, mine are 190kv and ill never buy another flipsky motor

1 Like

I am not allowed to share that information…

No, but seriously, just what I gathered from reading/watching reviews. Obviously, there are more premium options, but FS seemed like a good starting point.

As I said, tinkering with electronics is pretty new to me, so correct me if I am wrong.

All input is cool.

1 Like

Any other brands to consider? Preferably some that have stock, so I can upgrade before the summer hits. Feel free to plug or share some links.

1 Like

If I would buy a new motor today I’d probably go straight to reacher.
They have thier own site but also has an alibaba store: https://reachertech.en.alibaba.com/productgrouplist-919584057/E_Skateboard_Motor.html?spm=a2700.shop_index.88.25

So far most of my motors are second hand with little use from someone here on the forums. Tend to be the most affordable option.

2 Likes

We stock reacher 6395

We run a 10mm shaft and shorter length 28mm, so no need to cut them down for gears. 5.5mm bullet connectors, 11awg wire, to match that of maker x esc.

1 Like

Alright, people, my head is spinning a little. But I will go with the 6395 Reachers.

Thanks all for your help and suggestions!